CoD: Black Ops Emblems

Talk about Nintendo, Xbox, PlayStation and other Sega game consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Siku
dark night

CoD: Black Ops Emblems

Post#1 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:09 pm

I've gotten into the Black Ops emblem making phase. I figured I'd show my findings and creations here to help anyone spice up their playercard in the game. Especially a thread of them that actually DON'T INVOLVE someone smoking or any sex theme which you unfortunately see all over the leaderboards and online.

Alternatively you can check out youtube videos like this one :
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neRo1vJNmXk[/youtube]

Some emblems I've created myself that are at least post worthy :

(Captain America's shield, saw a few people have it shorty after I made it so I had to make my own battle damaged version lol.)

(Dallas Cowboys helmet, Yes I am a fan. Have been all my life. For the record, Hate Tony Romo though. I also know it's possible to make a Colts and a Chicago Bears helmet as well.)

(A Poor version of a Dreamcast lol. It does look a bit more like at least on the actual playercard when it's smaller. Best I could do under the restrictions and even used all 12 layers. :oops: :cry: )

Here is the layer layout incase anyone actually wants to use it. Sorry, might be a bit hard to emulate without a video tutorial :

If anyone comes across or makes any cool emblems, please post them here. I'd love to see them. Please no emblems that have a skull smoking pot or any reproductive organs which you see EVERYWHERE lol.
--> My YouTube - PSO Texture Edits * PSO Character : Siku (HUmar, Skyly) Lvl 116 *

Favrenation
Outrun

Re: CoD: Black Ops Emblems

Post#2 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:17 pm

I need a packer helmet
PS2 Online Gaming

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#3 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:07 pm

Wow man that is so bad ass! I love the emblems I see online, very creative artists out there. How do you post pictures like that of all the emblems?

Btw, I never see you online. I added you though. Oh, and get a headset man. :mrgreen:

Siku
dark night

Post#4 » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:32 pm

Favrenation wrote:I need a packer helmet

It's funny you say that, because shortly before making this thread I curiously tried to see what other teams I could make. One of which was Green Bay, and the other Tennessee :

Sorry they came out kinda bright compared to the others, Didn't notice until now. I understand the "G" on the Packers logo is off because that's the only way to make a "G" remotely like it in the emblem editor unfortunately. Thankfully these emblems look better when made smaller on the actual playercard lol.
Anthony817 wrote:Wow man that is so bad ass! I love the emblems I see online, very creative artists out there. How do you post pictures like that of all the emblems?

Btw, I never see you online. I added you though. Oh, and get a headset man. :mrgreen:

So there is no confusion, the large image of emblems were ones I found online and I just simply added them into one image for this thread. I did not create them. However, The single ones at the bottom that look like they were taken with a camera phone (which they were lmao), are mine. So yeah, I used a camera phone and took pictures of them off my LCD.

Sorry man I guess we've just been missing each other, when I'm off I normally get on real late at night. I occasionally can play during the day but it's usually rare. I often have company over during the day and I sometimes play with them appearing offline. Which explains me being prestige already when barely seeing me online. I'll be on this wednesday night, and Thursday if it helps. If I see you on I'll drop you an invite, or vice versa. And my rechargeable batteries arrived in the mail yesterday so I got my wireless 360 headset again. :D
--> My YouTube - PSO Texture Edits * PSO Character : Siku (HUmar, Skyly) Lvl 116 *

jojods
noob

Post#5 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:52 pm

can anyone help me i really want to know how to make that pikachu emblem but i cant get it right

blackopsworld
noob

Post#6 » Sun May 01, 2011 8:54 am

just awesome!! great work man would you mind if we posted your video and images for our users on http://www.codblackopsworld.com/ we are a call of duty black ops blog and users would love to see some really cool ones that are designed for all not just adult content.