What Other Consoles Do You Have?

Talk about Nintendo, Xbox, PlayStation and other Sega game consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

MaximumRD
shadow

Re: What Other Consoles Do You Have?

Post#141 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:26 pm

mazonemayu wrote:
MaximumRD wrote:Hmmmm.........
been a while.........here is my updated collection :lol:

hey Rob, been a while, I see your collection is still growing 8-)

Hah, Well to be perfectly honest it has definitely come to a hard stop for a couple years now due to lack of space and funds. BUT that said it definitely grew from my original post. Hoping, if I can ever get my life / priorities / brain sorted out there will be more changes, as in, selling off or trading the stuff I don't really want anymore or never really had much connection to or nostalgia for and refocus on just the parts of my collection that I truly enjoy or mean something to me. I have the same issue as many collectors I know, I was great at buying stuff over the years, bulk sales or packages with the "intention" of trading / selling the stuff I did not want however it seemed I accumulated so much and somehow forgot the trading / selling part :lol: I was never really good at that part of it.

Ah well FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS right? ;) Anyway, I don't have any of the real current gen systems or even last gen (PS3 / PS4 / XboxOne etc) but I have a pretty decent desktop which we got recently (Ryzen 1500x / 16GB Ram / GTX 1060 6GB ) so I am pretty happy to have replaced the 10+ old PC I originally built, it completely died and was not worth upgrading or harvesting. So there is always emulation and the odd modern PC game if I really feel the need. Other than that, yeah I still got my collection as listed in my last post so really probably more games than I will ever get around to playing let alone finishing anyways.

ncman071
Sunday Shootout

Post#142 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:53 pm

i'm too lazy to see if i've already posted this, but:
nes
snes
n64
gamecube
2x wii's
wii u
switch
model 2 genesis
32x
2x dreamcast
xbox
xbox 360 slim
xbox one
ps1
ps2 slim
ps3 superslim
ps4
ps vita
2x sega gamegear but only 1 works
snes classic edition
3 flashback systems...atari flashback 5, colecovision flashback, intellivsion flashback

ncman071
Sunday Shootout

Post#143 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:54 pm

oh and as far as games...roughly 1300 in all physical....bulk goes to snes and xbox 360...360 about 180 games and snes about 195

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#144 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:57 am

Personally I have a modest collection by you guys standards.

From oldest to newest, I have:

Dreamcast with GDEMU
OG Xbox 1.6 softmodded with 160gb HDD
Xbox 360 stock with 20gb HDD but a 2008 version which has no RROD issues
PS3 80gb phat system 2008 no YLOD issues modded with CFW Rebug 4.81.2 with 600gb HDD with ARCTIC MX-4 Thermal Paste
Custom Gaming PC with FX8350 4.0GHZ CPU, 16gb DDR3 Gskill RAM, MSI RX 570 4GB GPU, with 2, 1TB HDD's

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#145 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:00 am

MaximumRD wrote:
Hah, Well to be perfectly honest it has definitely come to a hard stop for a couple years now due to lack of space and funds. BUT that said it definitely grew from my original post. Hoping, if I can ever get my life / priorities / brain sorted out there will be more changes, as in, selling off or trading the stuff I don't really want anymore or never really had much connection to or nostalgia for and refocus on just the parts of my collection that I truly enjoy or mean something to me. I have the same issue as many collectors I know, I was great at buying stuff over the years, bulk sales or packages with the "intention" of trading / selling the stuff I did not want however it seemed I accumulated so much and somehow forgot the trading / selling part :lol: I was never really good at that part of it.

Ah well FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS right? ;) Anyway, I don't have any of the real current gen systems or even last gen (PS3 / PS4 / XboxOne etc) but I have a pretty decent desktop which we got recently (Ryzen 1500x / 16GB Ram / GTX 1060 6GB ) so I am pretty happy to have replaced the 10+ old PC I originally built, it completely died and was not worth upgrading or harvesting. So there is always emulation and the odd modern PC game if I really feel the need. Other than that, yeah I still got my collection as listed in my last post so really probably more games than I will ever get around to playing let alone finishing anyways.

Same here mate, my most modern console is an original xbox :lol:. I recently decided to dive back into Mega CD again, which can get pricey very quickly if you don't watch out ;), on the other hand, my space issues will be solved in a few months as we will be moving and I will have the attic as a dedicated game room, which is always nice.
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

Anonymouse
Outtrigger

Post#146 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:48 am

All the consoles I have:

Sega Dreamcast
Sega Saturn (mk2)
Sega Mega CD (mk1)
Sega Mega Drive (mk1)
Dreamcast: Blue Swirl, 60hz, White LED, Removable battery holder, Internal SD card reader, BBA, DreamPi, RGB Scart

gamingtrucker1
dark night

Post#147 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:15 am

I have
Snes
Nes
Sega genesis model 1 2 3
Sega Saturn
Gamecube
Wii x 2 both soft mod
PlayStation 1 2 3 4
Original xbox
YouTube@gamingtrucker1
Twitch@gamingtrucker1

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#148 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:40 pm

Intellivision (I still play Space Spartans, still no game like it).
PS2 (Only played Madden 2006. I was the Steelers only and Toy Story 3).
Xbox (Only played Rent-A-Hero).
Xbox360 (Tomb Raider re-boot and Need For Speed).
Nintendo Wii (Skylanders and Toy Story 3 - this differed greatly from the PS2 version).
Nintendo Wii U (Skylanders, Amazing Spider-Man 1 & 2).
Nintendo Switch (Sonic Farces, er, Forces).

PS2 was given to me in 2006 with game. Xbox actually was given to my daughter. The rest of the list I bought for the kids to play. None of the post-DC consoles never clicked in with me.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Post#149 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:31 pm

What I have so far.

Nes toaster style
Nes avs <- awesome
Snes
N64
gamecube
Wii backwards compatible.
Gameboy cub

Ps1. The original with
Ps2 fat
Ps3
Ps4

Xbox original and one modded.
Xbox 360

Atari 2600
Atari 5200 new in box. Played once to make sure it worked. Glue on box dried up and the box opened up. Nothing is cut or ripped

Magnavox odessy 2 complete in box

Sega Master system
Sega genesis model 1 and 2
Sega cd
Sega 32x
Sega saturn
Dreamcast x5 now. One with a gdemu and dream psu. One painted satan black with green accents.
Gamegear works. Kind of. needs caps
Last edited by The-Amazing-Mr_V on Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kazade
Developer

Post#150 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:45 am

So i have...

Sega master system
Sega mega drive 1
Sega mega drive 2
Sega Saturn
Sega Dreamcast x2
Sega game gear

NES