No Atari Jaguar Section?

Talk about Nintendo, Xbox, PlayStation and other Sega game consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

VKNIGHT20
core

Re: No Atari Jaguar Section?

Post#11 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:06 pm

Surprised the Jag never got a port of Hard Drivin'. I also remember Missile Command 3d looking really impressive on the Jaguar. Obviously times have changed :lol:
John 3:16

Maztr_0n
fire

Post#12 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:38 pm

iron soilder intrigues me honestly, i do wonder if the Nuon version of Iron Soilder 3 could be ported to the Dreamcast. Jaguar definitely was more capable and fitting with the 5th gen than the 3DO anyways... at least thats my opinion!
||| She/It ||| Another 365 days to completely waste..! |||

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#13 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:31 pm

Maztr_0n wrote:iron soilder intrigues me honestly, i do wonder if the Nuon version of Iron Soilder 3 could be ported to the Dreamcast. Jaguar definitely was more capable and fitting with the 5th gen than the 3DO anyways... at least thats my opinion!

You can play iron soilder 3 on the ps1 it's better version anyways

Maztr_0n
fire

Post#14 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:18 am

Ian Micheal wrote:
Maztr_0n wrote:iron soilder intrigues me honestly, i do wonder if the Nuon version of Iron Soilder 3 could be ported to the Dreamcast. Jaguar definitely was more capable and fitting with the 5th gen than the 3DO anyways... at least thats my opinion!

You can play iron soilder 3 on the ps1 it's better version anyways

Not sure of the differences between both versions (honestly the Nuon version looks nicer but not sure by how much. Sadly i'm not sure bleemcast is all that compatible with said title sadly.

But yeah the jaguar is a pretty interesting system, a bit odd but still nice.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#15 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:07 am

Nuon looks nicer to you play it find out the controls suck ..Not talking about using bleem to play it use pc emulator make it 4k upscale

Maztr_0n
fire

Post#16 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:37 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:Nuon looks nicer to you play it find out the controls suck ..Not talking about using bleem to play it use pc emulator make it 4k upscale

yeah, i only said nuon to dreamcast as they're part of the same generation, quite found it odd that the game made it to PS1 and Nuon but not DC?

upscaling isnt a bad idea on Pc though! Thanks!

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#17 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:15 am

Maztr_0n wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:Nuon looks nicer to you play it find out the controls suck ..Not talking about using bleem to play it use pc emulator make it 4k upscale

yeah, i only said nuon to dreamcast as they're part of the same generation, quite found it odd that the game made it to PS1 and Nuon but not DC?

upscaling isnt a bad idea on Pc though! Thanks!

Nuon is in specs is quite a bit more powerful in someways lol.. Main problem is no src to the game and it was written for it .. Not that great of a game tbh i have played both..and the ps1 game plays miles better..

creamblast
noob

Post#18 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:23 pm

Holsten wrote:
Best games on the jaguar are:
-wolfenstein 3 d
-Raiden
-Doom
-Alien vs predator
-Rayman
-tempest 2000

these are about the only games worth playing on the system. I got one ages ago mainly to play AVP since the emulators arent any good for it. Got everything NIB for not so much. sold it a long ago. My friends would clown on it for the dial pad. I had the six button controller too. Raiden had a really sick port used to play it with my brother a lot. Probably worth a fortune now i bet.