xrgb mini update question

Talk about Nintendo, Xbox, PlayStation and other Sega game consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

K0rN b4LL
fire

xrgb mini update question

Post#1 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:02 pm

I found out that there was a firmware update some months ago for the Framemeister, the last one I believe. I was wondering if I HAVE to get an SD card reader/whatever to connect to my laptop to get this or is it possible to use the SD card slot on my phone? Like could I put the SD card into the phone, then connect the phone to the laptop and transfer the files to the SD card that way?

Xiden
Developer

Re: xrgb mini update question

Post#2 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:16 pm

K0rN b4LL wrote:I found out that there was a firmware update some months ago for the Framemeister, the last one I believe. I was wondering if I HAVE to get an SD card reader/whatever to connect to my laptop to get this or is it possible to use the SD card slot on my phone? Like could I put the SD card into the phone, then connect the phone to the laptop and transfer the files to the SD card that way?

I suppose its possible to do it using a phone. If its just copying a specific file over that is. As long as your phone doesn't try adding other stuff.

K0rN b4LL
fire

Re: xrgb mini update question

Post#3 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:26 pm

Xiden wrote:I suppose its possible to do it using a phone. If its just copying a specific file over that is. As long as your phone doesn't try adding other stuff.

It worked fine, haven't had any problems with it.