The Growing Discontent With Shenmue 3?

Talk about Nintendo, Xbox, PlayStation and other Sega game consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

itsthinkingstill
Vagabond

The Growing Discontent With Shenmue 3?

Post#1 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:25 am

Thought id make a little topic on this with with the past months of reading the Kickstarter update comments

So with Shenmue 3 development now extended with the added funds with Deep Silver, it has been stated that updates would more or less would slow down. While i personally don't care if they are going the more professional route of leaving news for big updates at e3 ect due to what iv seen leads me to believe that Suzuki will make a fine product, i am getting quite sad with the comments that are being posted.

I can totally see why people would be a little miffed at the lack of updates as they want to see the fruit of all the money they donated, but some of the stuff being said honestly makes me feel insulted that we have a Shenmue 3. being made and this is the kind of stuff people are saying

What do you guys think, happy, sad or indifferent on the matter?

Aleron Ives
Outrun

Re: The Growing Discontent With Shenmue 3?

Post#2 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:53 am

Never read the comments section of any webpage if you want to have a good day. It seems to bring out the worst in people and might even be the best proof yet that humans are basically evil. When there are no consequences, they show who they really are.
"Fear the HUnewearl."

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#3 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:58 am

YEH

Smashed the nail on that

itsthinkingstill
Vagabond

Post#4 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:06 pm

So true Ives, at the very least the Dreamcast community is not like that, all great people here! :)