Most Underated Game From The 6th Gen

Talk about Nintendo, Xbox, PlayStation and other Sega game consoles here.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

cloofoofoo
Dreamcast Swirl

Re: Most Underated Game From The 6th Gen

Post#11 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:16 pm

Steel Lancers arena international on the ps2. On of genkis best games. The bastards had way better output after the Dreamcast.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#12 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:17 am

beanboy wrote:Anyone remember Otogi? :D

Yes i do thats was a cool game :) much underrated to me..

beanboy
Wazza

Post#13 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:39 pm

Lost Kingdoms 1 and 2 for the gamecube.

beanboy
Wazza

Post#14 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:28 pm

PN03 on the gamecube. That game was a rarity.

PS: No male person can forget Vanessa Z. Schneider. :lol:

Maztr_0n
fire

Post#15 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:52 pm

i think theres a few, i'm sadly a bit too young to remember much of this generation, i kinda just grew up early on during the swan songs of many of the 6th gen consoles, only playing stuff like GameCube at friends houses when they were handmedowns during the later part of the 7th Gen and early 8th gen.

Obviously Dreamcast would have quite the number of entries but from experience i remember the Xbox ports of Counter Strike and Unreal championship were quite the fun bunch, The Sims Bustin' Out had a pretty lackluster Free-Play mode (only 3 household slots compared to the first console entries 8, and 2 were already taken by NPC families) but those families appear in the story mode and this game was apparently only developed within 6 months whilst having several interesting console exclusive features! for a title on the DC i quite liked 4x4 Evo, its not the best game but its just a bit of fun honestly, i'd like to try the sequel on Xbox if i could. The first Just Cause on Xbox was also a total joy to mess around in! And speaking of messing around a very early core memory i had was Hulk: Ultimate Destruction. That made me fall in love with open world sandbox games at a young age just a little before Minecraft came out. Now for a DC exclusive i'll pick Dynamite Cop! A cheesy arcade beat-em-up with 3 missions and FREE DLC? Sign me up! absolute blast if you ask me!

Now i'm not sure how Underrated all these Titles are but they were some of my favorite gems from across the home systems, bonus for handhelds i might say the excellent Max Payne port on GBA. We all know the console and PC versions but the GBA version manages to make Max Payne work in a 2D Isometric style.
||| She/It ||| Another 365 days to completely waste..! |||

Beclva
noob

Post#16 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:30 pm

Lots of games are listed here https://modilimitado.io/juegos