KenJu

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Re: KenJu

Post#71 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 9:43 am

Keith Courage wrote:Just wanted to post some of my findings on getting this going with a SD serial adapter.

Kenju Works best with 0x8CB00000

Jus how do I enter this B00000, keyboard only? I playing AW ports on my secondary Dreamcast

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#72 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:07 pm

Select the last memory in blank to highluighted it in yellow.
Press start and after L trigger.

Works only with ISO loader, no retrodream.

Keith Courage
rebel

Post#73 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:20 pm

UPDATE! For SD serial port adapter.

Kenju works perfect if using dreamshell only. The Correct memory setting is 0x8CD00000. I figured out this memory setting by complete dumb luck. You can get dreamshell to save this setting if you create a shortcut to the desktop.

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#74 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:55 pm

My golly waow!!! Kenju rocks indeed working with D00000 THANK YE KINDLY

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#75 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:36 pm

..well this is bad, when I use manual setting and save as preset it just defaults when I return!

Have to throw my keyboard to it every time, cuz using controller is garbage and I don't know how I managed the first try with it

Keith Courage
rebel

Post#76 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:33 pm

Don't save as preset. Hit the Arrow Icon at the top right to save the preset as a shortcut to the desktop. For whatever reason this saves the setting to the shortcut but hitting save as preset doesn't work.

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#77 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:42 pm

Really a good entertaining game, better idea than Force Five, rare it was never released
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#78 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:06 pm

Keith Courage wrote:Don't save as preset. Hit the Arrow Icon at the top right to save the preset as a shortcut to the desktop

I don't get arrow icon I've a floppy disk a wrench and an X on my top-right

la-li-lu-le-lo
undertow

Post#79 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:30 am

People have said that in order to make Dreamshell remember the loader address for this game, you have to make a shortcut on the desktop. However, I've tried that, and I couldn't get it to work. Could someone who's done this share the files to put on the SD card so it remembers the loader address (i.e. the shortcut and loader settings) for the SD serial adapter? On my system, I can get the game to work, but I have to manually enter the loader address every time, which is rather inconvenient.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#80 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:12 am

Use retrodream it remembers i have shown a video using it running this on the serial port

Return to “Atomiswave Ports”