Premier Eleven (Atomiswave 2003 Unreleased). Can we get a copy?

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

cloofoofoo
Dreamcast Swirl

Re: Premier Eleven (Atomiswave 2003 Unreleased) is for sale. Can we get a copy?

Post#111 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:00 pm

Wombat wrote:As this thread is going into circles from time to time;

megavolt85 wrote:MetalliC this is one of the three members of the team that was involved in the preservation of AtomisWave games

Premier Eleven is safely dumped but not publicly released (from what I gather) due to financial reasons.
MetalliC has done a lot of great work, especially in regards to Naomi hacks\patches. You can find him at arcade-projects.

Iam pretty sure hes here as well under pipkin alias. So what financial reasons? Like trying to recoup some of the cost?

megavolt85
Developer

Post#112 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:53 pm

pipkin? :lol:
dc-swat - MetalliC
obscuregamers - MetalliC
Emu-Land - MetalliC
Discord - MetalliC#4867

why does he need another nickname here?

cloofoofoo
Dreamcast Swirl

Post#113 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:26 pm

megavolt85 wrote:pipkin? :lol:
dc-swat - MetalliC
obscuregamers - MetalliC
Emu-Land - MetalliC
Discord - MetalliC#4867

why does he need another nickname here?

Here ya go https://arcadestrikerblog.wordpress.com ... ic-p1pkin/

See how wrong you are? Ive seen that name here so iam guessing he goes by it here. So yeah. Research first before laughing it off.

Edit: heres the profile, if you read his responses it becomes likely hes metallic. Good to at least try to look things up huh memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=7508

ateam
Heroine Console

Re: Premier Eleven (Atomiswave 2003 Unreleased). Can we get a copy?

Post#114 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 1:17 pm

Code: Select all

Premier Eleven Soccer for the Sammy/Sega Atomiswave! Fully playable, 100% complete prototype PCB.  This is one of the 4 unreleased titles for the platform.

https://x.com/neotropolis1/status/1174512786782789632

Figured I'd share this here.
Find me on...

DreamcastForever.com
GitHub
Reddit
SegaXtreme
Twitter
YouTube
• Discord: derek.ateam

Ryo_Hazuki
killer

Post#115 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 5:24 pm

Very nice lighting effect and the polygonal modeling looks more complex than in UEFA Dream Soccer!

GRIANT
rebel

Post#116 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:01 pm

I have a history: bowser123, one spanish speaker sell the game to neotropolis USA a very good price (not expensive), that was an blunder, he regrets having sold it (this is what he says in a video of lost games from atomisvave of CasaRetro if you search in the comments https://youtu.be/NoqYyGGqevE?si=AkBq4OdkK0cHnKYj [the video is in Spanish]), If he had not sold to Neotropolis, he would most likely have published the rom, what a curious butterfly effect, it is said that Neotropolis laughs Sega fans (most likely Dreamcast) here is the premiere Eleven video from the previous owner https://youtu.be/OoROHxt8gLg?si=kkNFzPTRtA8gyme5.

FlorreW
Animated Violence

Post#117 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:10 pm

Its funny , thought i mention it here

I was checking Facebook 2 days ago , a group called "Sega Ultimate" i think its Spanish so i used translate, posted a video with premier eleven.

I am very interested of this game so for me it was cool , i think it was a new video of the game started up on original hardware showing the "attract mode".

The text under the video said something about , game found and coming to Dreamcast soon.

I was excited as hell and posted a "thanks to everyone involved , and this is fantastic (if its true)"

Got a thumb up on the comment short after that and was about to check the post again but could not, Sega Ultimate removed the post /cry

Well well , just thought i mention it here.

Ryo_Hazuki
killer

Post#118 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:29 pm

FlorreW wrote:Its funny , thought i mention it here

I was checking Facebook 2 days ago , a group called "Sega Ultimate" i think its Spanish so i used translate, posted a video with premier eleven.

I am very interested of this game so for me it was cool , i think it was a new video of the game started up on original hardware showing the "attract mode".

The text under the video said something about , game found and coming to Dreamcast soon.

I was excited as hell and posted a "thanks to everyone involved , and this is fantastic (if its true)"

Got a thumb up on the comment short after that and was about to check the post again but could not, Sega Ultimate removed the post /cry

Well well , just thought i mention it here.

É um grupo Brasileiro, mesmo grupo que fez a modificação do jogo de futebol da copa do mundo. Conheço o responsável pelo grupo, vou perguntar a ele sobre essa postagem. É sabido que existiu máquinas atomiswave espalhadas por shopping centers em todo o Brasil, inclusive com relatos de cabines com o jogo Premier Eleven.

It's a Brazilian group, the same group that modified the world cup football game. I know the person responsible for the group, I'm going to ask him about this post. It is known that there were atomiswave machines spread across shopping centers throughout Brazil, including reports of booths with the Premier Eleven game.

Axel85
lithium

Post#119 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:26 pm

Let us know I'm also very interested

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#120 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:27 am

As I mentioned and I showed above, there are strong evidences that at least two (2) units of this game exist
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-