Premier Eleven (Atomiswave 2003 Unreleased). Can we get a copy?

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Premier Eleven (Atomiswave 2003 Unreleased). Can we get a copy?

Post#1 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:56 am

PREMIER ELEVEN (2003 Dimps corp.) Complete prototype

I asked some time ago the owner of this Atomiswave unreleased game if he can upload the dump files to make a port/conversion. Today I saw the game published to be sold on ebay and I guess he's the same user/owner. The game, if my eyes are still watching fine, the game Premier eleven is being sold in U$ 14.999 ?. So, if that the way it is, we Dreamcast community have no chance to get the game in the web. The game is a unique unite in the world. So I asked myself if we the community do something to collect funds like kickstarter style?

The game, the user says, is fully playable prototype and is complete, not a demo or unfinished work.

Premier Eleven english flyer.jpg

Balow I post some pictures of gameplays he uploaded and the link of post on ebay.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg

Premier Eleven ebay post: https://www.ebay.es/itm/Premier-Eleven- ... 2465558663

A user called "Xx FoxEmy Xx" in youtube says he owns the game too.
Besides this, also a Mexican user called "bowser123" says he was who sold this Premier eleven unit to the ebay user called "neotropolis". bowser123 was asked by me days ago, and he is active user publishing now, but "Bowser123" user did not make a copy before selling the cartridge.

What I did now 03/2021 is to write an email directly to Dimps corp, they have an official web to write. So lets see what they responses...
10/2022 Dimps never gave an answer email. It was an option but I found in a Brazilian community this month a user called Metallistic owns the game.
My digital research through months about this Atomiswave prototype let me know that there is more than one Premier Eleven cartridge. If we look sharp at the game in Titles screen in the unit found in America and in the unit found in Europe (England) the writings of "Sammy", "Dimps Corporation", the year 2003 etc below the game title "Premier eleven" are in different position each one. Unit found in America are parallell. Unit found in Europe are one below the another.

This allow us to think that is not the same cartridge, (just like the case of Chase 1929/Chicago 1929) or any of you have played an Atomiswave game that shows two different Titles screens?
Last edited by Ro Magnus Larsson on Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:04 am, edited 10 times in total.
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

Punx2511
lithium

Re: Premier Eleven (Atomiswave 2003 Unreleased) is for sale at US 14.999?. Could community reunite the money ?

Post#2 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:34 am

Yes I thought about this the other day too, even if we managed to raise a couple of grand wonder if he would be willing to dump it for megavolt

fafadou
Gold Lion

Re: Premier Eleven (Atomiswave 2003 Unreleased) is for sale. Could community reunite the money ?

Post#3 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:14 am

The game seems to be full complete.
And the Dreamcast has a lack of good soccer games.

sgmx
dirty sailor

Re: Premier Eleven (Atomiswave 2003 Unreleased) is for sale. Could community reunite the money ?

Post#4 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:30 am

True although I must admit I enjoyed UEFA dream soccer :)

FlorreW
Animated Violence

Post#5 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:59 am

Count me in

Roareye
Rank 9

Post#6 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:16 am

Words can't describe how much I hate football, but I'm glad to see more unreleased games being found. Hopefully it'll have a glitch like ISS64 where you can get away with punching the goalies if you time it right lol

2Devastado
undertow

Post#7 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:21 am

Wow looks neat! Made by Dimps too which is kind of interesting since they mainly focused on fighting games.

Ryo_Hazuki
killer

Post#8 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:30 am

$14k in my country's currency is almost 80k! :o

But the game is apparently beautiful!

Cass
MegaDeath

Post#9 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:53 am

Roareye wrote:Words can't describe how much I hate football, but I'm glad to see more unreleased games being found. Hopefully it'll have a glitch like ISS64 where you can get away with punching the goalies if you time it right lol

:lol: well at least you found a football game you could enjoy.

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#10 » Thu Jan 07, 2021 12:55 pm

$15,000?

Yeah no.