Premier Eleven (Atomiswave 2003 Unreleased). Can we get a copy?

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

exawatt
Anarki

Re: Premier Eleven (Atomiswave 2003 Unreleased) is for sale. Could community reunite the money ?

Post#31 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:27 am

MarkCerny wrote:Don't expect much from Premier Eleven. It looks like a Virtua Striker 2 wannabe. Similar 3 button gameplay and that's it.

it's enough ;)

thedemon1238
lithium

Re: Premier Eleven (Atomiswave 2003 Unreleased) is for sale. Could community reunite the money ?

Post#32 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:54 am

I'm a fan of the genre and buyed all six football games on Dreamcast... At least these that are in Europe. Some of them are not bad and can be fun. I can easily recommend them (not PES kind of level, but good). However, I would not refuse more. :D It will be great if we played Premier Eleven someday on our dreamcasts. There are one or two japaness dc soccer games, but they are more like simulation/manager from the screens on the net that i saw. I dont think i can understand how to play them without translation. Also ive found somewhere custom DC version of Winning Eleven 3, played on a PS1 emulator. Unfortunately i cant burn it successfully for now.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#33 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:36 am

There is also

pretty much perfect just got no one trick to make it work using the og ps1 disk and bleembeta

The big Trick with this one is just as the game loads into the match is to lift open the lid then close it then the game works perfect.. Guess what this works with a lot of other so called non working games.. oh dear..
This jap soccer game runs perfect for me I rebuilt the iso that's it everything works runs better on here then most ps1 pc emulators they dont even get the announcer..
The big Trick with this one is just as the game loads into the match is to lift open the lid then close it then the game works perfect.. Guess what this works with a lot of other so called non working games.. oh dear..

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#35 » Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:49 pm

Bad news from "Bowser123" user, he did not make a copy before selling the cartridge. Maybe we can write and wait response from the other user
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#36 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 5:53 am

Ian Micheal wrote:There is also

pretty much perfect just got no one trick to make it work using the og ps1 disk and bleembeta

This jap soccer game runs perfect for me I rebuilt the iso that's it everything works runs better on here then most ps1 pc emulators they dont even get the announcer..

Maybe releasing this in ISO/CDI format to burn would be good till we have Premier Eleven, the last NeoGeo AES soccer game release

Ultimate 11 (NeoGeo AES).gif
Ultimate 11 (NeoGeo AES).gif (15.55 KiB) Viewed 8417 times

Ultimate 11 (AES).jpg
Ultimate 11 (AES).jpg (27.84 KiB) Viewed 8417 times

Ultimate 11 (AES last soccer game).jpg
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

mettaton
shadow

Post#37 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:53 am

oh jeez, not at that price point! I hope they lower the price a lot and a hoarder doesn’t buy it because it would be a damn shame to see it go lost in a collection somewhere

MastaG
Quad Damage

Post#38 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:02 pm

Count me in as well.

Axel85
lithium

Post#39 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:09 pm

Ro Magnus Larsson wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:There is also

Maybe releasing this in ISO/CDI format to burn would be good till we have Premier Eleven, the last NeoGeo AES soccer game release

Ultimate 11 (NeoGeo AES).gif
Ultimate 11 (AES).jpg
Ultimate 11 (AES last soccer game).jpg

Where I can find ultimate 11 for dreamcast? Is it in the download section?

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#40 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:17 pm

I only have the original rom
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-