Dolphin Blue

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

sunnshine
lithium

Re: Dolphin Blue

Post#371 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:57 am

Or if you're emulating on a pc just use the original rom in Flycast ;)

AyeYoYoYOOO
Anarki

Post#372 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:18 pm

megavolt85 wrote:widescreen updated
Is the DL link in original 1st post the most updated widescreen version with all fixes ?

megavolt85
Developer

Post#373 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:23 pm

AyeYoYoYOOO wrote:
megavolt85 wrote:widescreen updated
Is the DL link in original 1st post the most updated widescreen version with all fixes ?

yep

pitito
dark night

Post#374 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:13 am

yzb wrote:This is a very good game. I made a cdi format based on the last updated gdi of megavolt85. I have finished playing the whole game on gdemu without any problems.
But it has not been burnt test, welcome to test (this cdi image has been optimized for gdrom bald reading, if you use mode to test this cdi, it will be a little slow)

If you find other problems, please let me know

CDI:(Normal version, not widescreen version)
https://mega.nz/file/UPpmjbrD#nZE5fAsKR ... BMmvEqTVFM

Would it be possible for you to release the cdi with the internal sram uncompressed?
In the other CDI KOFXI, SS6, MS6 releases, I have managed to inject my own sram configuration, but in this one, being compressed, I cannot find the corresponding data

PsyEd
noob

Post#375 » Sun May 02, 2021 9:58 pm

I just signed up to say THANK YOU....

xopiw13243
noob

Post#376 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:36 am

mathieulh wrote:Please don't throw in conspiracy theories if you don't understand things. The atomiswave rom is encrypted, it is obvious it won't compress nearly as well as the decrypted rom (which the Dreamcast convert is using) as there would be no 00ed data in the encrypted one.

I already verified the G1ROM FILESYSTEM (that's what track03 contains) and it's proper. If there are any issues, they would be in track04 (which contains the patched 1st_read.bin) either the game contains specific (protection) checks to ensure it runs on an atomiswave, or some of the patches done by megavolt85 are not proper.

How did you verify the G1ROM FILESYSTEM? Were you able to extract files from it?

rossbaycult
rebel

Post#377 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:24 pm

Forgive me if this has been answered - a lot of pages to shift through - but is there a GDI version with the buttons mapped to:

A - Attack, B - Jump, C/L/R - Special

Thanks!

MoeFoh
Uber

Post#378 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:55 am

rossbaycult wrote:Forgive me if this has been answered - a lot of pages to shift through - but is there a GDI version with the buttons mapped to:

Thanks!

See the @dubcity Atomiswave collection. Buttons and triggers have been remapped to a more sensible layout and all have (J) cover art. It's new to his collection, so not everyone knows about it.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=14277&start=20#p153483

https://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewto ... 03#p140265
“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”
- Charles Bukowski

rossbaycult
rebel

Post#379 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:45 pm

MoeFoh wrote:
rossbaycult wrote:Forgive me if this has been answered - a lot of pages to shift through - but is there a GDI version with the buttons mapped to:

Thanks!

See the @dubcity Atomiswave collection. Buttons and triggers have been remapped to a more sensible layout and all have (J) cover art. It's new to his collection, so not everyone knows about it.

That mapping uses X which isn't ideal for an arcade stick setup - I'll take what I can get, just thought I'd ask if anyone could help!

MoeFoh
Uber

Post#380 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 6:39 pm

rossbaycult wrote:
MoeFoh wrote:

Thanks!

That mapping uses X which isn't ideal for an arcade stick setup - I'll take what I can get, just thought I'd ask if anyone could help!

If you ask @dubcity nicely, he should be able to make a custom image for you. Other arcade stick users could also benefit from this layout. BTW, input mapping for the Atomiswave games have been widely discussed here on dreamcast-talk.com.

If you would like to read more: viewtopic.php?f=74&t=14042
“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”
- Charles Bukowski