Faster Than Speed

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

iron_chief
rebel

Re: Faster Than Speed

Post#121 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:05 pm

Fyi, this game plays great with the steering wheel. But as another poster said, the nitrous button is unfortunately inop. Atleast on the interact concept 4.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#122 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:10 pm

Atomiswave faster than speed DCMC DREAMSHELL SD CARD [REAL HARDWARE HDMI 60FPS DREAMCAST)

:) SD dreamshell

Correct settings at time stamp 1:20 cheap $9 serial adapter from china plugs into the serial port at the back time stamp 1:30 to 1:38 takes 8 sec to load the game
Change youtube to 720p 60fps for proper speed

diodado
shadow

Post#123 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:35 pm

iron_chief wrote:Fyi, this game plays great with the steering wheel. But as another poster said, the nitrous button is unfortunately inop. Atleast on the interact concept 4.

it doesn t work on the original sega wheel, too ! :(

megavolt85
Developer

Post#124 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:21 pm

after the entire possible library of atomiswave games has been transferred, I will fix bugs and improve games, I have a steering wheel with pedals and I will fix the controls for a comfortable game

simbin
undertow

Post#125 » Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:31 pm

Anyone serious about racing wheels on Dreamcast should reach out to Brook @brookgamingfans and let them know you're interested in wheel support for their Dreamcast to PS3/PS4 line of adapters. As someone who owns every Dreamcast wheel out there, I can tell you none of them are very good and we really need a better solution. Nearly all wheels from that time period just weren't very good unfortunately. Brook makes fantastic products and already has an adapter that supports a large number of quality wheels, we just need the firmware updated for Dreamcast adapters. The more people who let them know they're interested, the better. They are a good company, especially when it comes to customer feedback.

godonnar
shadow

Post#126 » Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:15 pm

I want to thank Megavolt85 for all their work and passion put at the service of the community, thank you for giving us the hope of continuing with the dream, I would like to tell you that it would be great if you made the port of Hokuto no Ken please!

sauldracul
noob

Post#127 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:37 am

Would you kindly provide a cdi version? I'm very excited to play it on my Dreamcast and I can't afford a GDEMU xD

robsonmeg39
shadow

Post#128 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:44 am

megavolt85 thank u for ur hard work and great ports just want to ask I have installed this and maximum speed. Gdi on to my Pandora box and running them using flycast apk. They load great but I am unable to control anything no buttons or joystick work would please advise many thanks rob.

megavolt85
Developer

Post#129 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:58 am

if the game works on real hardware, but not in the emulator, then there is an error in the emulator code

Chrisdcfr
noob

Post#130 » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:59 am

Hello everybody. I use a sd card by the serial port. I'm really excited to play at Faster Than Speed. I have donwload all the rom and try all the setting you suggest here. All the result i have is a black screen with the name of the game on the VMU. I've tried also to burn it GDI (Sega logo appear with the nazi swastika "Windows 45.... pretty chocking!!) and boot a Dreamshell but when i launch the game "Faster Than Speed/track03.iso Failed!". Do you have this issu too ?