Samurai Spirits Tenkaichi Kenkakuden

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

javierv14
fire

Re: Samurai Spirits Tenkaichi Kenkakuden

Post#111 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:39 am

Ian Micheal wrote:For a low end pc Redream is good yes.. Audio can adjust the buffer in demul and it runs the 100+ wince games redream does not..

I understand everything you said but in my Intel core I5 3.20ghz Demul performance drops a bit and it affects gaming
when Demul gets a performance update similar like Flycast performance that boots all Naomi roms without any audio
problems then i use it again, for now the only emulator i am able to use is Redream & Flycast , Redream for compatability
and Flycast for Noami/Atomiswave support thought lighgun calibration on Flycast sucks man i have try a million times to
calibrate Ranger mission to play it and it has been impossible, good thing Redream can play this game pretty good..

What Redream Needs is :
Per game config options
compatability with Naomi/Naomi2/Atomiswave roms
and diffidently WinCe support

Others:
VMU Onscreen support
let users add there own cheat codes..

After that ill be really happy with Redream..

trekts
dark night

Post#112 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:52 pm

megavolt85 wrote:https://mega.nz/file/GBhxhIjS#gELVKsPgJowDU-Gv3r-FJB57M3yCjSrN_kVnI4vtaaI
need test with MODE and USB-GDROM

Works w/ USB-GDROM

AyeYoYoYOOO
Anarki

Post#113 » Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:57 am

Great work my dude!

Any interest in helping bring that G.I. JOE "Attack on Cobra Island" game to our beloved Dreamcasts ?

wwywong
shadow

Post#114 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:15 pm

k-do wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeF9hMozq-c

I have US metric 11"x8.5" paper (not A4) anyone know how to convert those size to the right scale? Thanks!

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#115 » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:56 pm

javierv14 wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:For a low end pc Redream is good yes.. Audio can adjust the buffer in demul and it runs the 100+ wince games redream does not..

I understand everything you said but in my Intel core I5 3.20ghz Demul performance drops a bit and it affects gaming
when Demul gets a performance update similar like Flycast performance that boots all Naomi roms without any audio
problems then i use it again, for now the only emulator i am able to use is Redream & Flycast , Redream for compatability
and Flycast for Noami/Atomiswave support thought lighgun calibration on Flycast sucks man i have try a million times to
calibrate Ranger mission to play it and it has been impossible, good thing Redream can play this game pretty good..

What Redream Needs is :
Per game config options
compatability with Naomi/Naomi2/Atomiswave roms
and diffidently WinCe support

Others:
VMU Onscreen support
let users add there own cheat codes..

After that ill be really happy with Redream..

Why is it that my quadcore 2008 with gtx460 card and windows 7 has no problem running demul faster then redream.. you do know it's emulating more of the hardware .. Redream is not thats were it's speed is coming from..

Redream has less compatibility then demul .. my cpu is old quad core 3.0ghz i can run it and capture frame it with out a framedrop

Redream does not support wince games at all it has no mmu support..
what version of demul are you using there was update on the russian forum for 2018 fixed quite a few things

megavolt85
Developer

Post#116 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:01 am

UPDATE:
fixed button mapping

dubcity
Super Sonic

Post#117 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:07 am

megavolt85 wrote:UPDATE:
fixed button mapping

Awesome. Thanks!

fraggle200
chill

Post#118 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:22 am

megavolt85 wrote:UPDATE:
fixed button mapping

Hi Megavolt, is it fixed to this mapping?

pitito wrote:Hello megavolt, would it be possible to remap the controls via hex?
I have found this position in ram that assigns each button press
2C1F56E8/EC
04/FBFFFFFF -->LP (Current button A) It would be convenient to change to button X
04/FFFBFFFF -->KICK (Current button X) It would be convenient to change to button A
02/FDFFFFFF -->MP (Current button B) It would be convenient to change to button Y
02/FFFDFFFF -->ES (Current button Y) It would be convenient to change to button L-R
01/FEFFFFFF -->SP (Current button L-R) It would be convenient to change to button B

I think this configuration would be ideal

megavolt85
Developer

Post#119 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:35 am

i'm use layout from this thread viewtopic.php?f=74&t=14042#p145248
A/B swaped with X/Y
L/R/C/Z mapped to button 3

this circuit is universal for standard controller and arcade pad

MoeFoh
Uber

Post#120 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:14 pm

megavolt85 wrote:i'm use layout from this thread https://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewto ... 42#p145248
A/B swaped with X/Y
L/R/C/Z mapped to button 3

this circuit is universal for standard controller and arcade pad

These updates are getting very interesting! I'm trying to keep track of all of them.
“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”
- Charles Bukowski