Samurai Spirits Tenkaichi Kenkakuden

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

megavolt85
Developer

Re: Samurai Spirits Tenkaichi Kenkakuden

Post#101 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:18 am

javierv14 wrote:@Megavolt85 by any change do you have the CD product number use for the GDI

T0002M

javierv14
fire

Post#102 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:05 am

megavolt85 wrote:
javierv14 wrote:@Megavolt85 by any change do you have the CD product number use for the GDI

T0002M

Thanks megavolt85, mange to find out what is the issue with Samurai Showdown 6 on Flycast
it was missing extra depth scale,Flycast was not calling this option to be enable for Samurai Shodown 6 dc port
this issue is fix in the last build release..Redream has the same issue but for dev this issue has no priority..maybe next build release.

deluxux
Black Mesa

Post#103 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:53 pm

javierv14 wrote:Flycast ..Redream..

Why not just use the normal atomiswave rom if you are using an emulator?

javierv14
fire

Post#104 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:32 pm

deluxux wrote:

I use Redream it does not support Atomiswave roms only the ports run on Redream
and in Flycast Yes it run the Atomiswave roms but sadly the emulation is not perfect
in games like Mission Ranger Flycast falls since calibration is basically impossible
something is wrong that the sight wont stay in the shot + and is all over the place
even if you go inside the game settings and calibrate it wont do anything....
so i prefer for the emulator to run both parts the Roms & the Ports..until Redream
someday supports everything for me running the Atomiswave port perfect on the
emulators is the best bet for now.

k-do
Doom

Post#105 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:37 pm

Attachments
CAPA DO VIDEO OK.png

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#106 » Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:31 pm

javierv14 wrote:
deluxux wrote:

and in Flycast Yes it run the Atomiswave roms but sadly the emulation is not perfect
in games like Mission Ranger Flycast falls since calibration is basically impossible
something is wrong that the sight wont stay in the shot + and is all over the place
so i prefer for the emulator to run both parts the Roms & the Ports..until Redream

Why do you use Redream at all ? Is it because your not using it on windows ? Otherwise Demul outclasses it ever way including running the roms and up-scaling to 4k ..

Emulation of any dreamcast game is not as good on redream as it is on demul including wince games.. and grafix effects and settings

javierv14
fire

Post#107 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:10 am

Ian Micheal wrote:
javierv14 wrote:
deluxux wrote:

Why do you use Redream at all ? Is it because your not using it on windows ? Otherwise Demul outclasses it ever way including running the roms and up-scaling to 4k ..

Emulation of any dreamcast game is not as good on redream as it is on demul including wince games.. and grafix effects and settings

Demul runs in my PC but is not perfect...i am using windows 10,
Demul has and issue and that is that is not optimize because of that Demul can become slow
up scaling is not a problem with Redream it can out 4k easily

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#108 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 5:37 am

javierv14 wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:
javierv14 wrote:I use Redream it does not support Atomiswave roms only the ports run on Redream

Demul has and issue and that is that is not optimize because of that Demul can become slow

Demul runs fullspeed on my older pc not slow at all? What version are you using? Very optimized and correct emulator ...

javierv14
fire

Post#109 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:28 am

Ian Micheal wrote:
javierv14 wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:

Demul runs fullspeed on my older pc not slow at all? What version are you using? Very optimized and correct emulator ...

for me Demul run good the problem is the audio when FPS drops it starts cracking...
by the way Redream just Fix Samurai Showdown 6 texture Problem in the new build..
i guess overall the best Emu to run Atomiswave ports is Redream...

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#110 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:06 am

For a low end pc Redream is good yes.. Audio can adjust the buffer in demul and it runs the 100+ wince games redream does not..