King of Fighters XI

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Conatus
dark night

Re: King of Fighters XI

Post#261 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:19 am

yzb wrote:
Jade1975 wrote:
yzb wrote:On the basis of the gdi version released by megavolt85, I modified the track04.iso file

It should be able to solve the freezing problem, welcome to test

kof11_track04_test_20210107.7z

Still crashes

https://youtu.be/kzDfiokbo5Y

What sd card is used?
There is no problem in the test on my 2 long sd card, and it works fine
One is sanDisk ultra u1 c10 32GB
One is kioxia exceria u1 c10 32GB

Before repairing, these 2 cards will also freeze randomly, but they will work normally after repairing.

Your question is rather strange. It usually freezes before the stage starts, and when you watch the video, it freezes after you finish playing :oops: .

for me the fix is working very good for now on gdemu, can you please fixneogeobc and guilty gear x too please?

brunovieira90
minority

Post#262 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:02 pm

yzb wrote:On the basis of the gdi version released by megavolt85, I modified the track04.iso file

I played with this track04 and had no freezes for about an hour. I was able to finish the solo campaign without any problems.I noticed a difference in the stage loading screen, from this track to the one on page 1 of this post.there is an element (circle, which is rotating during loading) that is not present in this track04.is it a different version of the game, or just some adjustment of the same version?in fact, a question is kind of clueless that i'm going to ask is what exactly did you adjust on this track04?thank you very much for the good work of everyone involved. you are all amazing.watching your work makes me really want to learn about editing dreamcast games.

Dark Hayabusa
shadow

Post#263 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:05 am

brunovieira90 wrote:

You need use 0X8cff4800 no DMA and sync True

kap-dwa
noob

Post#264 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:17 am

Hi!
Any progress in fixing the freeze glitch? I play it a lot but it's kind of irritating to reboot all the time =]
Thanks!

MoeFoh
Uber

Post#265 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:24 pm

kap-dwa wrote:Hi!
Any progress in fixing the freeze glitch? I play it a lot but it's kind of irritating to reboot all the time =]
Thanks!

This update by yzb fixes the lockup issue:
download/file.php?id=8258
“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”
- Charles Bukowski

pudsey
noob

Post#266 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:48 am

MoeFoh wrote:This update by yzb fixes the lockup issue:

Thanks for the info :) Thanks to yzb for this, too!

kap-dwa
noob

Post#267 » Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:09 pm

MoeFoh wrote:
kap-dwa wrote:Hi!
Thanks!

This update by yzb fixes the lockup issue:

Thanks, but the reason I asked was because I already tried it without any luck. It still freezes randomly.
Now maybe one have to do this "You need use 0X8cff4800 no DMA and sync True", as DarkHayabusa wrote, but I don't have a clue what it means.

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#268 » Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:17 am

HDD IDE: I just pass by here and report that I finished testing till the finals all Atomiswave games ports in Dreamshell ISO Loader/RetroDream v2 with HDD IDE past month. All were playable until finishing the games, no problem except one: tested 3 times Knight of Valour playing 2P mode can appear black screen and never return (picure shown in that Atomiswave game's post)
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

pitito
dark night

Post#269 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 5:40 pm

Hi @megavolt85
What values in the 1st, to change so that the game has boot menu through A + B and Start?

beanboy
Wazza

Post#270 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:01 pm

I'll check this game out soon. :D