fire

Re: KenJu

Post#102 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 4:38 pm

thank you Megavolt!

Passion Wagon
noob

Post#103 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:42 am

I cannot get this to work in Redream, could anyone assist me? Waited years to play this game, so glad someone finally released it.

Motoracer5
blackout!

Post#104 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:27 pm

Passion Wagon wrote:I cannot get this to work in Redream, could anyone assist me? Waited years to play this game, so glad someone finally released it.

You could just emulate the Atomiswave ROM, there was no need to wait years to play this. But if you must use Redream I'm pretty sure it works with the development build

MoeFoh
Uber

Post#105 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:42 pm

Passion Wagon wrote:I cannot get this to work in Redream, could anyone assist me? Waited years to play this game, so glad someone finally released it.

Flycast Standalone supports multiple platforms and both Dreamcast and Atomiswave roms. Give it a look, it's outstanding.

Public release:
https://github.com/flyinghead/flycast/releases

Get the latest nightly downloads here:
https://flyinghead.github.io/flycast-builds/
“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”
- Charles Bukowski

Passion Wagon
noob

Post#106 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:35 pm

Motoracer5 wrote:

You could just emulate the Atomiswave ROM, there was no need to wait years to play this. But if you must use Redream I'm pretty sure it works with the development build

You are correct, thanks for pointing this out!

Motoracer5
blackout!

Post#107 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:32 pm

Passion Wagon wrote:
Motoracer5 wrote:

You are correct, thanks for pointing this out!

So did you manage to play the game? Did you try a development build of Redream?

Keith Courage
rebel

Post#108 » Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:37 am

Motoracer5 wrote:

Unfortunately Retrodream does not have the option to select the correct memory setting to run the game. You must use Dreamshell. Simply hit Y on your controller in retrodream and select the option to Boot DS. This will boot up dreamshell.

Once in dreamshell you will have to create a shortcut for Kenju and set the memory setting to 0x8CD00000. This is covered on page 8 of this thread. viewtopic.php?f=74&t=13982&start=70
Last edited by Keith Courage on Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#109 » Thu Aug 25, 2022 3:44 am

Keith Courage wrote:
Motoracer5 wrote:

Unfortunately Retrodream does not have the option to select the correct memory setting to run the game. You must use Dreamshell. Simply hit Y on your controller in retrodream and select the option to Boot DS. This will boot up dreamshell.

Once in dreamshell you will have to create a shortcut for Kenju and set the memory setting to 0x8CD00000. This is covered on page 8 of this thread. https://dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewto ... 2&start=70

I play this with retrodream :)

0X8CE00000 loader 12 follow what i say in the video to get in game.. and play

Keith Courage
rebel

Post#110 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:30 am

Ian Micheal wrote:
Keith Courage wrote:
Motoracer5 wrote:

Once in dreamshell you will have to create a shortcut for Kenju and set the memory setting to 0x8CD00000. This is covered on page 8 of this thread. viewtopic.php?f=74&t=13982&start=70

I play this with retrodream :)

0X8CE00000 loader 12 follow what i say in the video to get in game.. and play

Yes, but doesn't the game lock up if you don't hit start constantly using that setting in retrodream? None of those issues exist when using 0x8CD00000 in dreamshell. Game works flawlessly without any tricks needed. Also, the Demos won't lock up either.

Return to “Atomiswave Ports”