Under Defeat (JP) Codebreaker Code

This is place to post your Dreamcast game tips and strategies as well as walkthroughs and codes.

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Sax20
lithium

Re: Under Defeat (JP) Codebreaker Code

Post#11 » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:37 am

Can you make infinite ammo for Resident evil Code Veronica spanish Pal? I want to enjoy it like it was a re4 wannabe. But there is no codes for Spanish version, the Pal codes in internet are for other versions in Europe...

OlivusPrime
dirty sailor

Post#12 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:59 pm

This thread should be given a more general name, as it would be useful to have a broad Codebreaker thread here on the forum.

I've got a couple of codes for Out Run, as seen on the Yu Suzuki Game Works Vol. 1 compilation. This is a pretty good port of the arcade game, but unfortunately it's missing the options menu seen in better ports, and the traffic level is set to a high difficulty as a holdover from the game's appearance in Shenmue II.

While I wasn't able to find the value that controls the level of traffic, I do have a couple of time codes which should make the game much more enjoyable for anyone looking for a less intense experience. I'm hoping to put these up on GameHacking eventually, but they can stay here for now.

Infinite Time
0E027400
004B0860
024B0860
1E007500
0E027500
034B0860
024B0860
1E007500

This keeps the in-game timer set to 75. The only drawback of this code is that the time bonus sound can be quite deafening once you finish the game! If you want to use a lower value for a shorter time bonus sound, substitute the 75s for your desired value, and the 74 on the first line to your desired value -1. Note these values cannot be 30 or lower, as the in-game timer is used for all timed game events (including attract mode cycle, music selection and high score entry), and the game can soft-lock on the high score screen if this value or below is used.

Start with XX Seconds
0E040000
004B8410
0E027500
004B0860
024B0860
1E00XX00

Where XX is the number of seconds you wish to start the game with. The timer's maximum value in-game is 99, and while you can exceed this by using hex values, time extensions in-game won't count above this value.

Impacto
dark night

Post#13 » Sun Jul 09, 2023 5:41 am

OlivusPrime wrote:This thread should be given a more general name, as it would be useful to have a broad Codebreaker thread here on the forum.

I've got a couple of codes for Out Run, as seen on the Yu Suzuki Game Works Vol. 1 compilation. This is a pretty good port of the arcade game, but unfortunately it's missing the options menu seen in better ports, and the traffic level is set to a high difficulty as a holdover from the game's appearance in Shenmue II.

While I wasn't able to find the value that controls the level of traffic, I do have a couple of time codes which should make the game much more enjoyable for anyone looking for a less intense experience. I'm hoping to put these up on GameHacking eventually, but they can stay here for now.

Infinite Time
0E027400
004B0860
024B0860
1E007500
0E027500
034B0860
024B0860
1E007500

This keeps the in-game timer set to 75. The only drawback of this code is that the time bonus sound can be quite deafening once you finish the game! If you want to use a lower value for a shorter time bonus sound, substitute the 75s for your desired value, and the 74 on the first line to your desired value -1. Note these values cannot be 30 or lower, as the in-game timer is used for all timed game events (including attract mode cycle, music selection and high score entry), and the game can soft-lock on the high score screen if this value or below is used.

Start with XX Seconds
0E040000
004B8410
0E027500
004B0860
024B0860
1E00XX00

Where XX is the number of seconds you wish to start the game with. The timer's maximum value in-game is 99, and while you can exceed this by using hex values, time extensions in-game won't count above this value.

Hey man, could you help me out with an infinite boost code for 4 wheel Thunder. Im trying to make one but everytime that car or course changes, the code stop to work. Could you take a look. Thanks!