Formula 1 : Season Starts | Sun 25th March (AUSTRALIAN GP)

Moderator: pcwzrd13

AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

Re: Formula 1 : Season Starts | Sun 25th March (AUSTRALIAN GP)

Post#11 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:43 pm

LOL I just bought the INDY CART Game , FLAG TO FLAG.

I love circles and not road courses , Seems like to me FLAG TO FLAG is what I wanted ,

Their's no Real NASCAR for Dreamcast. Even those I officially hate what NASCAR has turned into.

Only if we can get some type Dirt Modified or Sprint Cars for DREAMCAST that would be sweet.

moi
blackout!

Post#12 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:20 pm

Well regarding meeting times we could have "two hours before the race" as a rule of a thumb.
Most Monaco players are Europeans and F1 fans anyways so time should be a lesser of an issue in this case..

AgentMomo wrote:Only if we can get some type Dirt Modified or Sprint Cars for DREAMCAST that would be sweet.

This is theoretically possible by porting (or creating) custom 4x4 Evo PC version content to the DC.
In fact around 2010 or so some custom cars and tracks were ported by the guys at now closed dcfan.ru forums.No idea where to find those mods nowadays though.

PS:

AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

Post#13 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:13 pm

Cool perhaps maybe

RESKIN DAYTONA USA Game with 20 Real Nascar guys.

Have that BLACK #3 GM :)

Jako
Sunday Shootout

Post#14 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:54 pm

Hi all!!!
Its a great idea and I remember to talk about that before with @moi and others racers. So nice!!!

Agree with most all talked points and count with me. :-)

If now is soon to start it, we can play that Australia battle next week and make that exception.
Be Dreamcast My Friend!!!

TacT
Uber

Post#15 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:11 pm

HuntrRose wrote:off topic but.. its a shame the game allows the corner cutting..

corner cutting is much harder in sim mode xD

I'll be down to play some Monaco with yas =]

it's still thinking.

moi
blackout!

Post#16 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:42 pm

Hey Jako! Long time no see!
If now is soon to start it, we can play that Australia battle next week and make that exception.

That's a good idea! We could still try a warmup event this weekend though, just to get a hold if it?

Regarding corners:
Since there no effective way of monitoring all players for "cheating" and "unfair driving" how about just having two races/modes with separate rankings instead?
One mode for realism without corner cutting and fighting(If you don't like fighting, collisions could be turned off). The other one would be an "everything goes" mode where corner cutting and fighting are not only allowed but also welcomed :D ?

Jako
Sunday Shootout

Post#17 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:21 pm

@Moi!!!! :D Yes, i was a bit missing during week, but playing online every sunday like always, some fridays too ;-).

Nice to do 2 champs, but we have to test the patience of the drivers hahaha, this sunday around the day could be that test and make conclusions.

Agree with do 2 champs:
-Pro Champ:
Simulation mode, many laps... (i like when we switch off the collision, but we have to try it again with more drivers).

-Ghetto Champ:
Arcade mode, few laps, shortcuts, crash... Like POD but without items hahahah.

Great, F1 season is close to start!!! :-D

PD: Where is @Dennjo???
Be Dreamcast My Friend!!!

Return to “Monaco Grand Prix Online”