On demand opponent for free for Alien Front Online

Moderator: pcwzrd13

tripletopper
blackout!

On demand opponent for free for Alien Front Online

Post#1 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:17 pm

Alien Front online is one of 5 Dreamcast games I own and will be willing to make an appointment to play. I can also do it for about 100 Xbox 360 and One games you usually don't find an opponent for, and Nintendo Wii U and 3DS games too. I have an Xbox Club called "Jack Of All Games Game Dabbler Opponent Finding Club" but just search "Jack of All Games" and I should be the only one listed. It's purpose is to bring gamers together for the sole purpose of finding opponents. Hours I can potentially be online,a nd can make an appointment to play during is 9:00 AM- 11:59 PM New York Time (-5 in winter is GMT 14:00 Mon-Sat to 05:00 Tue-Sun and 20:00 Sun - 05:00 Mon, -4 in summer is 13:00 Mon-Sat - 04:00 Tue-Sun + 19:00 Sun - 05:00 Mon) For my xbox gamer tag, and more information about the conditions I'm playing under, (it may not work, I don't know), visit http://www.dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=10148 I will post a cancelation on all 5 games if I find out my Vonage doesn't work. Remember Flexability is key. I would join [url]dreamcast.online/now[/url] except those are exclusively Dreampi users, and I don't know if I'll show up as a Vonage user. Oh well, I heard it's useful in finding opponents NOW.

tripletopper
blackout!

Re: On demand opponent for free for Alien Front Online

Post#2 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:18 pm

tripletopper wrote:Alien Front online is one of 5 Dreamcast games I own and will be willing to make an appointment to play. I can also do it for about 100 Xbox 360 and One games you usually don't find an opponent for, and Nintendo Wii U and 3DS games too. I have an Xbox Club called "Jack Of All Games Game Dabbler Opponent Finding Club" but just search "Jack of All Games" and I should be the only one listed. It's purpose is to bring gamers together for the sole purpose of finding opponents. Hours I can potentially be online,a nd can make an appointment to play during is 9:00 AM- 11:59 PM New York Time (-5 in winter is GMT 14:00 Mon-Sat to 05:00 Tue-Sun and 20:00 Sun - 05:00 Mon, -4 in summer is 13:00 Mon-Sat - 04:00 Tue-Sun + 19:00 Sun - 05:00 Mon) For my xbox gamer tag, and more information about the conditions I'm playing under, (it may not work, I don't know), visit http://www.dreamcast-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=10148 I will post a cancelation on all 5 games if I find out my Vonage doesn't work. Remember Flexability is key. I would join [url]dreamcast.online/now[/url] except those are exclusively Dreampi users, and I don't know if I'll show up as a Vonage user. Oh well, I heard it's useful in finding opponents NOW.

tripletopper
blackout!

Re: On demand opponent for free for Alien Front Online

Post#3 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:20 pm

The hidden URL which didn't click is http://dreamcast.online/now Unfoirtunately it's only currently for DreamPi users, and I don't know if my Vonage will work or not. Some have gotten their Dreamcasts to work with voip, others have not. What's the difference?