Competition #44 - Outtrigger

Official Dreamcast Live competition forum

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Chael
fire

Re: Competition #44 - Outtrigger

Post#31 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:09 pm

Got another idea... PS/2 trackball must have existed right? So with a DC mouse adapter it should work and be recognized as a subcontroller for sure. Worth a try at least.
But I guess the quest to getting closer to an arcade perfect setup doesn't interest a lot of ppl besides myself. Like I already said elsewhere not being able to boost with a proper shifter on Crazy Taxi drives me mad too :lol:

Even if that works I'd still like to own a panther for the other games, if anyone sees one on a thrift store...

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#32 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:45 am

Well this is unprecedented but it looks like I earned myself a plaque in the Hall of Champions! Congratulations to me! :lol: Good game Chael! :)

If anyone has a suggestion for what game to play next, feel free to post it in the Game Suggestion thread.
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

Chael
fire

Post#33 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:16 am

GG pc, had not much time to try again and my dreamcast suddenly got reboot issue, anyways I doubt I could have beaten your score.

My suggestion would be a monaco time trial on the track of your choice, where the player who submit the current best time would have to upload his ghost (if he has the means to), so that other players can battle against the ghost and get better on that track.

Xiden
Developer

Post#34 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:04 pm

awww damn it, completely forgot about this one lol

The Ndo
rebel

Post#35 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:55 am

I could only get it recognized as a main controller. It doesn't work well on Outtrigger because the sensitivity is super low requiring you to move the trackball a ton just to move the view a little.

Return to “Dreamcast Live”