Greetings from Poland!

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Kurasiu
fire

Greetings from Poland!

Post#1 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:09 pm

Hello there, fellow Dreamcast fans!

I'm a Dreamcast owner since 2001 (Dreamcast was still a huge deal in Poland back there, to around 2003). Played most of the major DC games (Skies of Arcadia, Jet Set Radio, Grandia II and several others are still on my 'all time favourite games' list!), though I had to sell most of my stuff during the college years. :( Never got rid of my faitful buddy Dreamcast though, works like a charm for 15 years now!

Recently I also got online on my DC (I never did that back in the day, as our ISP wasn't the best thing on the planet - the transfer was so low, I couldn't really connect anywhere) and enjoyed some multiplayer action in Phantasy Star Online (I use a character with the same nickname as the one I'm using on this forum, so maybe we already played together? :D). Followed one of the tutorials posted here, and decided to join such a helpful community. :D

Apart from that? I'm 27, Poland, male, QA engineer/game developer blah blah, some boring things. Nevertheless, it's great to meet other Dreamcast fans!

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Re: Greetings from Poland!

Post#2 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:16 pm

Hello, and welcome to our community. We have an active group that will always do our best to help keep the dream alive. Enjoy your visit here.

I also noted you stated you were a game developer. Well, this is a great place for you being there are a few recent games being developed for the Dreamcast, notably, OutbreakX, Xenocider/Project Q & Elysian Shadows.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

Return to “New Member Introduction”