Hello..... UK Calling :)

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

DreamcastUK
brutal

Hello..... UK Calling :)

Post#1 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:23 pm

Good Evening Dreamcast-Talk and all the guys and gals of this great community

My name is DreamcastUK and it's been quite a while since I've done anything Dreamcast related, but I'm now back on the scene.

Back in the day I used to play online games with players such as WormyTheWorm and F50 on games like F355 and Worms World Party.

Rebuilding my collection of Dreamcast games and happen to purchase some of the online titles (PSO, Starlancer, Planet Ring, Toy Racer), many moons ago I used to be a clan leader of a Dreamcast (and multi format clan) called UKRockers, we used to take part in online Dreamcast ladders and tournaments on a number of different ladder sites. Now days clan gaming is a thing of the past (for me) so spend my time reviewing and playing games for recording.

This seems like a great forum and I want to be really active here plus taking part in the online meet ups and maybe even host some of my own :)

So it's a hello from DreamcastUK (used to be known as DC-UK when playing online on Dreamcast)
Online Games: PSO | Quake III Arena | Toy Racer | 4x4 Evo | Starlancer | Planet Ring | Maximum Pool

ItsMuchMore
Founder & Lead Editor

The Dreamcast Junkyard
YouTube Editor

Blai
photon blast

Re: Hello..... UK Calling :)

Post#2 » Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:10 am

Welcome on board!

Return to “New Member Introduction”