Hello

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

jadelocked
lithium

Hello

Post#1 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 4:42 am

Hi,
For now just hi, but someone has lots of questions because someone bought a Dreamcast this year with no previous Sega console experience. I've testing many of the community shared files.
I've also slowly collecting files that aren't archived anywhere which I have discovered such as Sengoku Turb FID which was a mislabeled Turb 1.
There are also possible VGA enabled hacks that aren't archived for games that don't originally have VGA. I've patched a couple myself and they work it's pretty easy and there's a website guide easy to find.

I can't find a cdi for Tomb Raider , but RadQuake has my most of the played hours as of now and I only played it once :geek:

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: Hello

Post#2 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:38 am

jadelocked wrote:Hi,
For now just hi, but someone has lots of questions because someone bought a Dreamcast this year with no previous Sega console experience. I've testing many of the community shared files.
I've also slowly collecting files that aren't archived anywhere which I have discovered such as Sengoku Turb FID which was a mislabeled Turb 1.
There are also possible VGA enabled hacks that aren't archived for games that don't originally have VGA. I've patched a couple myself and they work it's pretty easy and there's a website guide easy to find.

I can't find a cdi for Tomb Raider , but RadQuake has my most of the played hours as of now and I only played it once :geek:

Awww thanks for playing radquake not sure of the version your playing but that's pretty cool I'm the dev of it..

welcome :)

Return to “New Member Introduction”