Hello

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Gauche
noob

Hello

Post#1 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:09 pm

Hello!
I have never owned a Dreamcast, but I have just recently purchased one.

I haven't played it yet, although I am already somewhat familiar with much of the console's library. I still have much I want to work through; I don't know where I am going to find the time for it all!

Anyways, I was also drawn to the forum-like nature of this site. It's rare nowadays to see a website like this still semi-active, and so I wanted to familiarize myself with it while I still had the chance.
It sucks to visit the older forums I've used and see them become husks of their former selves, or not even online at all.
Here's hoping this one can continue as it is!

Spleet
dark night

Re: Hello

Post#2 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:21 pm

Pretty convincing illusion, huh? Even though it's only about twenty routinely active users, this place feels like 2003. I wouldn't trade it for anything. Welcome aboard!

JimmyFTS
shadow

Post#3 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:43 pm

I just bought a Dreamcast as well lol, and a dreampi to play online hopefully. Also same on finding this place, I vaguely remember hearing about online Dreamcast forever ago, I guess when they started the project, but I had gotten out of collecting games around that time. Thought I would give it a look up and see whatever happened to the project, I'm glad to see that they have made major progress since I last checked in on them and this time I'd like to help at the very least populating the servers to play with people lol.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#4 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:54 pm

Gauche wrote:Hello!
I have never owned a Dreamcast, but I have just recently purchased one.

I haven't played it yet, although I am already somewhat familiar with much of the console's library. I still have much I want to work through; I don't know where I am going to find the time for it all!

Anyways, I was also drawn to the forum-like nature of this site. It's rare nowadays to see a website like this still semi-active, and so I wanted to familiarize myself with it while I still had the chance.
It sucks to visit the older forums I've used and see them become husks of their former selves, or not even online at all.
Here's hoping this one can continue as it is!

Welcome to the best forum for Dreamcast :)

Stay a while stay forever.. :lol:

deluxux
Black Mesa

Post#5 » Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:26 am

You are going to be surprised how much fun playing Dreamcast online is. PlayStation and Xbox players don't have half the fun.

Return to “New Member Introduction”