New from New York!

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Distillmatic718
noob

New from New York!

Post#1 » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:24 pm

Bed-Stuy to be exact! I hooked up my Dreamcast that even had the VMU in it still from 1999 and it worked!!!

I’m on a mission to find MVC2, CVS2, Power Stone 2, and Unreal Tournament if the community could help me I would be super grateful!!!! I’m in my old school bag since pandemic.

I bought them on Etsy but homie must’ve used shitty discs or something bc the music goes out on games or freezes. DEFINITELY never had this problem back in the day.

Would love some help on this.

I’m going to need Marvel to get through this winter!

HuntrRose
Vagabond

Re: New from New York!

Post#2 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:13 pm

don't buy burned discs..

burn them yourself.. or if not I bet someone here will do it for you for free or for blanks and postage

Distillmatic718
noob

Post#3 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:25 pm

I would rather burn it myself honestly. It’s legit been over 20 years so I don’t even remember how we found the CDI’s back then. I’ve been trying to navigate this website to figure that out b/c I definitely want those games.

AgentMomo
Prince of Persia

Post#4 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:31 pm

Distillmatic718 wrote:Bed-Stuy to be exact! I hooked up my Dreamcast that even had the VMU in it still from 1999 and it worked!!!

I’m on a mission to find MVC2, CVS2, Power Stone 2, and Unreal Tournament if the community could help me I would be super grateful!!!! I’m in my old school bag since pandemic.

I bought them on Etsy but homie must’ve used shitty discs or something bc the music goes out on games or freezes. DEFINITELY never had this problem back in the day.

Would love some help on this.

I’m going to need Marvel to get through this winter!

Yeah stay away from all REPROS Of RESIDENT EVIL 2 , The Mini Side Games don't load right.

Buying full fledge MANAUL Repros is understandable but yeah a lot of times burned CDIs do not run right.

I had burned games from the 1st time I had DC , thoses discs did not want to read right on my 2nd DC , Yet a new fresh burned worked fine on my 2nd dc.

It's a real gamble buying things from strangers , it will work fine on their DC but maybe not the buyers ;)

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#5 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:30 am

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... i5mns5DH0s

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... DmxYdkLPYA

Will get ya goin! I like DCCM YZB ReviveDC NoBS DCRes almost greatest to good lol

DCCM used the ARC format, I dig FreeArc v0.666, don't know why its website poofed

Return to “New Member Introduction”