Guess I'm supposed to make an intro thread

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

Ragfish
St.Jimmy

Guess I'm supposed to make an intro thread

Post#1 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:27 pm

I've been here for a little bit, but I never introduced myself. Let's fix that, shall we?

Hey everyone, I'm Ragfish. While I'm a relatively new Dreamcast owner (kept myself busy with other platforms at the time), this console is really starting to grow on me. It's easy to see why there's such a cult following for it!

I'm fascinated by communities that revive online games after being officially discontinued (such as Wiimmfi for Wii and DS), so it's only natural that I get involved in the online Dreamcast scene. As I mentioned before, I never owned a Dreamcast until recently, but despite this I'm already familiar with some of these games (played Chu Chu Rocket on GBA, PSO on Gamecube, Worms on PC).

I'm looking forward to playing online and joining the discussions with you guys!
Last edited by Ragfish on Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xiden
Developer

Re: Guess I'm supposed to make an intro thread

Post#2 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:51 am

ReaderRagfish wrote:I've been here for a little bit, but I never introduced myself. Let's fix that, shall we?

Hey everyone, I'm ReaderRagfish. While I'm a relatively new Dreamcast owner (kept myself busy with other platforms at the time), this console is really starting to grow on me. It's easy to see why there's such a cult following for it!

I'm fascinated by communities that revive online games after being officially discontinued (such as Wiimmfi for Wii and DS), so it's only natural that I get involved in the online Dreamcast scene. As I mentioned before, I never owned a Dreamcast until recently, but despite this I'm already familiar with some of these games (played Chu Chu Rocket on GBA, PSO on Gamecube, Worms on PC).

I'm looking forward to playing online and joining the discussions with you guys!

Welcome! Excited to see all these new members lately! You will love the DC online community:)

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Re: Guess I'm supposed to make an intro thread

Post#3 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:38 pm

Welcome to DC-Talk! Any help you may need or if you just want to chat, please feel free to do so.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs