Hello

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

tomdarth5
shadow

Hello

Post#1 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:08 am

Hello Everyone,

I'm a 49 year old gamer
Currently own PS4 / Switch / New 3DS XL / Retro Freak / C64 Mini / SNES Classic and just bought a second hand Dreamcast on Ebay.

I used to own one back in the day when they came out and just wanted to get back in and enjoy some classic Sega action.

Been looking at these GDEmu Devices (but can't seem to find proper one only the chinese ones - are these any good?)
and also the serial port sd card adapters (is the max card size only 16gb?)
and also how to get the thing back online.

Anyway peace out

Xiden
Developer

Re: Hello

Post#2 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:47 pm

tomdarth5 wrote:Hello Everyone,

I'm a 49 year old gamer
Currently own PS4 / Switch / New 3DS XL / Retro Freak / C64 Mini / SNES Classic and just bought a second hand Dreamcast on Ebay.

I used to own one back in the day when they came out and just wanted to get back in and enjoy some classic Sega action.

Been looking at these GDEmu Devices (but can't seem to find proper one only the chinese ones - are these any good?)
and also the serial port sd card adapters (is the max card size only 16gb?)
and also how to get the thing back online.

Anyway peace out

Welcome to the forum! Id be careful with the chinese gdemus as they cannot be updated. Gdemu runs are done more often now at gdemu.wordpress.com. His customer service is awesome too :). I use a usb gdrom drive from mnemo though and I love it. But I have a phoebe ode from gdemu which is equally awesome so id would probably love his gdemu ode too. To get back online you need a dreamp, they can be bought from dreamcastlive.com/shop if you want a premade kit.

Hope to see you online!

Return to “New Member Introduction”