Back in the game!

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

dcdingo
Quad Damage

Back in the game!

Post#1 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:02 am

Hi all,

Well I've been meaning to do it for ages but last night I finally got my Dreamcast back online thanks to Dreampi and pcwzrd's awesome PAL line voltage inducer. Stepped back into PSO after over 15 years and...wow. What an amazing community you've created here - look forward to being part of it!

In terms of online games, I have:
PSOv2,
Chu Chu,
Q3A,
Planet Ring.

I'm gonna pick up WWP this week and hopefully repurchase a mouse to go along with the keyboard.

Looking forward to many a fine game session with you all!
PSO - Crimez (Lv136 FoNewm) / Revlis (Lv20 RaCast)
Anything else - dcdingo
YouTube Link

HuntrRose
Vagabond

Re: Back in the game!

Post#2 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:28 am

congrats..!

grab up a copy of Pool and AFO while youre at it!

Anonymouse
Outtrigger

Post#3 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:21 pm

Welcome back! PSO is a great game online. There is so much to it that it could be endless. I didn't play it back in the day but I am continually impressed when I play it now. I have only just scratched the surface so have much to learn about it!

Hopefully I will see you online some time.

If you get a copy of AFO, look out for cheap microphones on ebay. They occasionally come up on ebay from Japan for about £10.
Dreamcast: Blue Swirl, 60hz, White LED, Removable battery holder, Internal SD card reader, BBA, DreamPi, RGB Scart

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#4 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:13 pm

Crimez83,

Welcome back! There is one other online gem that not even the original Dreamcast players ever had an opportunity to play: PBA Tour Bowling 2001. This was a game that was never released during the original Dreamcast era but magically appeared at the right time and brought back online. Because it was never officially released, this is only available via a download and burned with software tools (see Dreamcast-Live, the download section for the proper burning tools). This game is somewhat like the Maximum Pool game as far as the casual feel and sound. One of the lanes has a nice look at a parking lot that can be seen behind the players.

I really hope you enjoy our community and do not forget to check the Dreamcast-Live schedule for the game that is featured during those DC-Live nights.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs