Belated introduction

Say Hi and introduce yourself to the forum here!

Moderator: pcwzrd13

WingMantis
dark night

Belated introduction

Post#1 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:55 pm

Hey everyone. I signed up last December after finding out about widescreen codes and games being brought back online and I got excited about Dreamcast again. I posted a couple times then drifted away till the last month or so.

Unfortunately I didn't play much online back in the day, though I did play some games a few times. I don't have a dreamPi setup as of yet so I'm still offline. I have a couple working dreamcasts (including my original 1999 NA launch console) and one that the GD-ROM doesn't work on. I might try to do an internal IDE Dreamshell mod on that one.

I have some ideas for improving the Dreamcast experience, but I don't know how to do most of them myself. Hopefully when I post ideas, everyone will have an open mind.

And hopefully I will be able to get set up online sometime in the near future so I can play with you guys. Thanks for your dedication to preserving and improving the Dreamcast legacy.

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Re: Belated introduction

Post#2 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:07 pm

Welcome! Boy, did you find the right website to submit ideas. This is an open community in which someone will try to help out with any idea. I'm sure you know this from surfing our forum over the months you have been with us.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Post#3 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:10 pm

Welcome aboard!

WingMantis
dark night

Post#4 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:43 am

Thanks!