NathanAntoinette's Collection

Post your Dreamcast collections in this section. Wow us with your impressive amount of Sega items ;)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

NathanAntoinette
shadow

NathanAntoinette's Collection

Post#1 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:38 pm

several VMU's, not the yellow one or any DPB ones though.
other licensed peripherals,
official complete carry case,
wood finish DPB controller,
in box dreamcast desk clock,

dreamcast is a standard but with working original internal clock (hard to let that go). i'm hooked up to a HDTV with the VGA out which i then run into an "Atlona VGA to HDMI upscaler converter" ($$$)
which means, i play DC games in high-def upscaled to full 1080p rather than regular old 480p. no emulation allowed in my house.

since i own virtually every game worth owning (under say $100 anyway) i plan to focus my efforts on getting more memorabilia rather than games. that little orange clock is so cool! (don't ask what i paid)
Attachments
dctvweb.jpg
Power Stone in 1080p
dcclockweb.jpg
dccontrolweb.jpg
dcfullweb.jpg

seadart
lithium

Re: Nathan Antoinette collection

Post#2 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:58 pm

Nice collection, good choice on that Dreamcast Direct controller.

jalvarez82
MicroMidget

Post#3 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:20 pm

Fuckin' love that clock!

Good plan on collecting memorabilia right away. Those are the things tend to be the hardest to find after a while. Good job, sir!

NathanAntoinette
shadow

Post#4 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:54 pm

i forgot to include my dreamcast yo-yo they handed out at E3 to promote the official dreamcast magazine. it's a neat thing to have.

i constantly scan ebay for memorabilia but half of it is fake (a dreamcast calculator that's all wrong given what i know about the authentic)? how about a business card holder that looks more like a CD case? no i don't think so.

too many people are slapping logos on useless crap or in some cases just selling burned games (i almost dropped a deuce when i saw a copy of half life, only to realize shortly that it was a fake.)

...but those DPB controllers can still be found on there if anyone wants them. last i saw they only had the leopard print one up (i personally find it ugly so screw that).