#1phoenixsunsfan's Collection

Post your Dreamcast collections in this section. Wow us with your impressive amount of Sega items ;)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

#1phoenixsunsfan
Sunday Shootout

#1phoenixsunsfan's Collection

Post#1 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:10 pm

Hello, I used to have a great Sega collection but had to sell it. But now I am recollecting again so here are some pictures. I am currently building my Sega Solar System retro system, once it's done I'll post a video and pictures of it in action. I have asked MCS molding to create a plastic case for it as I have dimensions measured, but I doubt it will be in mail by the time I make video testing retro system.

Playing vcds on my Saturn and DC :

dark
Shark Patrol

Re: djvectorman Collection

Post#2 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:07 pm

Nice, you definitely have a lot of Sega hardware :) Where are the cases to your DC games?? I only see a few in the picture.

#1phoenixsunsfan
Sunday Shootout

Re: djvectorman Collection

Post#3 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:15 pm

Thank you dark, yeah I bought a "lot" auction on ebay with games and most didn't have cases or manuals and the rest I have are cd-r.

I started re collecting the hardware I once had, but now I'm just starting to get back to collecting games. I just bought a few with cases and I think I can track down cases too on ebay for cd's I do have. It's going to take a while but that is the fun :D . Right now I'm just focused on my sega solar system project, but next month I'll go back in "dc mode" ha.