Wombat's Collection

Post your Dreamcast collections in this section. Wow us with your impressive amount of Sega items ;)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Blai
photon blast

Re: Wombat's Collection

Post#41 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:16 am

Nice!!!! You're almost there!

Wombat
Vagabond

Post#42 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:00 pm

YES :D quite excited to finally finish building a full PAL set!

Received this week; Time Stalkers and Star Wars Episode 1 Jedi Power Battles. Only 1 left!!! :shock: 8-)

Blai
photon blast

Post#43 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:21 pm

1 game left, just like me then hahaha what a coincidence. Next month I'll finish mine

Radkin
PSOaholic

Post#44 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:16 pm

I've actually never played wacky races
Regards,
Radkin

DC-Talk Store
My Youtube

Jenkins
MicroMidget

Post#45 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:54 pm

Same here. I'm looking for about 6 years now for a REZ to complete my PAL collection... :D Too much money for "just" to complete the collection.

Wombat
Vagabond

Post#46 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:35 am

I've got this IKEA display cabinet for years now, which by coincidence just has enough space for a full PAL set of Dreamcast games! Anyway I have been wanting to finalize (read, put all the games on alphabetical order) the interior of this cabinet, but not having that final game stopped me from doing so.

So today I got fed up with waiting and ordered a slightly overpriced copy of Maken X to finally get done with it. Hopefully it will arrive before the end of the week, so that I can start focussing on the next project ;)

dark
Shark Patrol

Post#47 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:55 am

Wombat wrote:Hopefully it will arrive before the end of the week, so that I can start focussing on the next project ;)

Naomi collection :)? I think I saw you buy a reasonably priced naomi 2 on assembler recently :ugeek:

Wombat
Vagabond

Post#48 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:37 pm

Unfortunately that NAOMI2 was broken :(, I bought it to have a spare board (already have a NAOMI2 hooked up on a NAC cabinet :)

Wombat
Vagabond

Post#49 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:01 pm

Finally got around to placing the full PAL set in alphabetical order in the cabinet. Of course, once I finished reorganizing I noticed I forgot about 'Premiere' but luckly that mistake got quickly corrected :). So without further ado;

Also visible in the cabinet, SET 2.1 devboard, full set of Acclaim promo's in case and the boxsets of Planet Ring, SEGA Bass Fishing and House of the Dead. Unfortunately the Samba de Amigo box is too big to fit in the cabinet, so that one is being kept elsewhere.

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#50 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:04 pm

Nice bro, welcome to the full set club :lol:

Do you happen to have the PAL Virtua Tennis big box (with controller)?
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here