Ultrapro's Collection

Post your Dreamcast collections in this section. Wow us with your impressive amount of Sega items ;)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

DCUltrapro
Shark Patrol

Re: Ultrapro's Collection

Post#21 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:31 pm

ok guys I've had NO internet for about 2 days, I took these on Friday but have had NO way to upload them. I haven't had the chance to resize them yet so I can embed them in the first post so I thought, for now, I'd provide a link to the slideshow version, so here it is!

http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/ul ... =slideshow

there are more pics to come, I still have to do the Genesis, Master System and Dreamcast

let me know what you think guys
Guild Card: Odin #13044
Ultrapro; Oldskooling since 1990. Long Live DREAMCAST!!
Check out my Twitch channel!https://www.twitch.tv/ultrapro_dc

Neohound
Gold Lion

Post#22 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:12 pm

Really good, but is there a way to have each photo play longer in the slideshow ? It's just too quick to take in the content.

Why haven't you got Shenmue 2 in your Xbox collection ? ;)

DCUltrapro
Shark Patrol

Post#23 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:32 am

sure, in the top right corner there's an options button where you can set it to slow and there should be a pause option bottom left? I see these buttons because its my account but you guys might not.... let me know how it works for you?

Neohound
Gold Lion

Post#24 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:33 am

Oh yeah, silly me......it was late at night :oops:

This time I noticed games like Fahrenheit and Beyond Good and Evil - on some days both of those would be in my all time favourites list. Plus you have Broken Sword, Colin Mcrae 2, JSRF........so many great games !

DCUltrapro
Shark Patrol

Post#25 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:35 am

lol, yeah man, thanks! I'm planning to do a season of vids from the original xbox and other consoles to commemorate Dreamcast related/inspired games along with Sega games that I feel should've come out on Dreamcast that I have, the list will probably include the following:

Jet Set Radio Future (xbox)
Headhunter Redemption (xbox)
GunValkyrie (xbox)
Outrun (xbox)
Sega GT 2002 (xbox)
Otogi 1 + 2 (xbox)
Guilty Gear XX (xbox)
(I cant do Phantasy Star Online ep 1 + 2 because it won't work offline!! :( )
Capcom VS SNK 2 EO (xbox)
Soul Calibur 3 (PS2)
Soul Calibur 4 (360)
Sonic Heroes (GC)
Nights Journey Of Dreams (WII)
Sonic Colours (WII)
Tokyo Extreme Racer (PS2)
Soul Reaver 2 (PS2)
KOF Maximum Impact 1/2 (PS2)
Panzer Dragoon Orta (xbox)

anyway let me know what you guys reckon, I'm of course, hoping I will have the TIME to do this one day lol

dark
Shark Patrol

Post#26 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:41 pm

^That sounds like a good idea for a video. I'd watch.

CD AGES
Shark Patrol

Post#27 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:30 pm

Ultrapro: CVS2 EO is essentially a watered down CVS2 which did appear on the dreamcast. Don't see where KOF MI Series or even Soul Cal 4 any business with Dreamcast.
It's STILL Thinking Dreamcast Channel

The ReviveDC Project blog; reviews for our releases and news

dark
Shark Patrol

Post#28 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:54 pm

^I guess CVSNK2 EO wouldn't have even been possible on DC, considering that it used the right thumb stick to do special moves - and the DC didn't have a right thumb stick!

DC. The true hardcore gamers machine :)

DCUltrapro
Shark Patrol

Post#29 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:55 pm

CD AGES wrote:Ultrapro: CVS2 EO is essentially a watered down CVS2 which did appear on the dreamcast. Don't see where KOF MI Series or even Soul Cal 4 any business with Dreamcast.

CVS2EO wasn't watered down in the least, if by watered down you mean that something was removed from the original version. as far as I'm aware This wasnt the case, so obviously that means it wasn't "watered down". In actual fact there was online battle added to it for EU and all other regions where the DC version was only available in JAPAN, and then the addition of the EO move control system.

my series, if I ever get around to doing it, will consist of games that I FEEL were either related to the dc or are a sequel to a series that started on the DC. games that quite possibly would've still been on the DC were it to not be dropped when it was. Soul Calibur 4 is an example of a series that STARTED on the DC, (I know about Soul Blade, I consider Soul Calibur to be a new series) that doesn't mean I think that the game could possibly have been on the DC, it just means it has a relation to the Dreamcast and its legacy, thats all.

theoretically, If the dc had prospered and survived then there's no telling what games would've come out on it but one thing is for certain, Soul Calibur was a massive DC hit and I'm sure the series would've continued on that platform in one way or another if the DC actually survived, or its successor.

so bottom line, if I see a relationship to the Dreamcast in a game on the xbox I'll make a video about it and explain in the comments/info why I feel it is related to the DC or a game on the DC... if people don't like or agree with my explanation then they don't have to watch the video and can give their opinion on the video comments.

CD AGES
Shark Patrol

Post#30 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:27 pm

CVS2EO wasn't watered down in the least, if by watered down you mean that something was removed from the original version. as far as I'm aware This wasnt the case, so obviously that means it wasn't "watered down". In actual fact there was online battle added to it for EU and all other regions where the DC version was only available in JAPAN, and then the addition of the EO move control system

LOL! That because the game was ONLY released in japan for the Dreamcast (but it was online capable there!), so that "actual fact" doesn't mean much!

It was watered down, as in that it was dumb down with that stupid (E)easy (O)peration control scheme and a few alterations to the mechanics of some of the Grooves in the game (specifically A,P grooves).

And it was watered down in that something was indeed removed! 480p is not available on any other ports! More importantly, the Kara roll cancel glitch was removed from the E.O. versions so these ports (GCN and Xbox) as a result are deemed inferior by the fighting game community because at the end of the day, the game is not arcade perfect like the DC and even the PS2 port.
It's STILL Thinking Dreamcast Channel

The ReviveDC Project blog; reviews for our releases and news