Ultrapro's Collection

Post your Dreamcast collections in this section. Wow us with your impressive amount of Sega items ;)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

DCUltrapro
Shark Patrol

Re: Ultrapro's Collection

Post#31 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:07 am

how nice for you! well you can deem it "Inferior" all you like, thats your opinion

the original xbox can run via component at 480p with any of its game library, as far as I have seen when I had it setup. so I'm not sure where your getting your info from but never mind

Anyway I guess the point I was trying to make was, you can come out with all the factoids and info you like but bottom line, if I deem it suitable for my videos as a game I FEEL is related to the Dreamcast and/or its legacy then that's up to me.

I enjoyed CVSNK2EO on the XBOX back in the day as I never knew about DC imports until about 2004 so to go back to it on DC with no online and having to mess around with a converter disc meant that, to me, the dc version felt inferior. but hey, its all just peoples opinions buddy ;)
Guild Card: Odin #13044
Ultrapro; Oldskooling since 1990. Long Live DREAMCAST!!
Check out my Twitch channel!https://www.twitch.tv/ultrapro_dc

CD AGES
Shark Patrol

Post#32 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:33 pm

Then wat is your consensus for having KOF MI in your list? Just because its King Of Fighters? Lol! It's an alternate universe that is seperate from the KOF franchise. It wasn't even released in the arcade market. It was product made specifically for the console market (PS2, XBOX). With that said why isn't KOF 03 and Neowave on your list!? Makes no sense. Did those titles not get an release in EU?
It's STILL Thinking Dreamcast Channel

The ReviveDC Project blog; reviews for our releases and news

DCUltrapro
Shark Patrol

Post#33 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:39 am

no idea... I'm PURELY showcasing games from MY COLLECTION, ergo, games that I own, so whatever games your asking about that you think I should be including, they aren't in my collection... get it?

and I don't know about KOF MI now, if your going to pick people apart because you apparently know everything then I won't bother, I like the Maximum Impact games and I first got into KOF games from the DC, its just my own personal choices and reason and I'm not looking for validation from anyone mate.

DCUltrapro
Shark Patrol

Post#34 » Mon May 28, 2012 4:32 am

oddd.... I could've sworn I uploaded all my new photos of my collection! hmm... I guess I'll have to get on that now I'm back from Honeymoon!! I have finished my Mega CD for the time being so I will do a new photo of that soon... but I took loads of photos and can't believe I didn't upload them! I'll put these up very soon hopefully

elmagicochrisg
Metallic

Post#35 » Mon May 28, 2012 4:37 am

Honeymoon!?... Nobody told me nothing!...

Congratulations man... ^^
Come, bow before your King!... Bow ya shits!...

Dreamcast DUX Limited Edition for sale (new and sealed)

DCUltrapro
Shark Patrol

Post#36 » Mon May 28, 2012 4:47 am

cheers dude, I did make a few mentions around the site to say that I wouldn't be around for a few weeks! yeah got married and turned 30 while on honeymoon... its all over now huh lol

elmagicochrisg
Metallic

Post#37 » Mon May 28, 2012 4:59 am

Yup, now you're going to get old and grumpy and start listening to balkan music while doing the funky chicken...
Come, bow before your King!... Bow ya shits!...

Dreamcast DUX Limited Edition for sale (new and sealed)

DCUltrapro
Shark Patrol

Post#38 » Wed May 30, 2012 4:13 am

lol, I swear sometimes it feels like I already AM old!!

This weekend my.... WIFE is working so I will hopefully get the following done:

1: a new video for my channel
2: continue with my Evil Twin playthrough (probably upload the vids the following week)
3: upload the latest photos of my collection EXCEPT for Dreamcast as its split up at the moment
4: upload my wedding photos onto Photobucket (be warned!! There are 400+ so if you get bored easily I suggest you take some reading materials lol)

EDIT!! sorry I had forgotten that I did upload the photos and put a link to them in one of the replies to this thread but its not particularly user friendly so I am editing the photos to be a bit smaller and will try to embed them all into the first thread so everyone can see the pics properly

I seem to have not taking a picture of either my Master System or Mega Drive collections, I think at the time I was waiting for games to arrive before doing so... I should now be able to take photos of those consoles games and post them as well... will hopefully do this on the weekend. keep eyes peeled on the front page of this thread for changes!!

DOUBLE EDIT!!!

ALL the photos that I've got and are willing to show for now are up, I have playstation, xbox, nintendo and PC games and stuff to show as well but for now I'm sticking with the Sega consoles and Atari, enjoy and let me know if you want to see any vids of them as well

DCUltrapro
Shark Patrol

Post#39 » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:56 am

check out the first post in this thread for a new video of my flat/collection etc and also new pics for Lynx games and Mega CD games. thanks!

jalvarez82
MicroMidget

Post#40 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:09 pm

Very nice collection of SEGA goodness you have there.

You should really think about finding the Dragon Ball Z game (Legends aka Idainaru Dragon Ball Densetsu) for you Saturn collection...for rarity sake.