elmagicochrisg's Collection

Post your Dreamcast collections in this section. Wow us with your impressive amount of Sega items ;)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Alec1382
Vagabond

Re: elmagicochrisg's collection

Post#21 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:09 pm

Jeez, Google translate is really terrible. What the hell was in there about an elderly caregiver? It says you're 32...

Anyway, why don't you just have your friend ship your stuff over to you (in increments if necessary)?

elmagicochrisg
Metallic

Post#22 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:31 pm

Alec1382 wrote:Jeez, Google translate is really terrible. What the hell was in there about an elderly caregiver? It says you're 32...

Anyway, why don't you just have your friend ship your stuff over to you (in increments if necessary)?

Basically, I used to sell weed. My then ex-supplier got cought and snitched on me. He said I was the King of Cannabis. They searched my place. Only found 10 grams of weed in different small baggies, not even meant for sale but for personal use since I stopped selling a year earlier, hence the ex in ex-supplier. Charged me with +400 kilo anyways. And despite the fact that they had no proof I sold such a substantial amount -simply because I never sold that much- the attorney went along and sentenced me based on the most ridiculous statements of my ex-supplier and his margi friends. Which only shows that in Belgium they don't need proof to sentence someone. Hmm, where have I heard that one before...

I believe the correct translation for 'bejaardenverzorger' is 'geriatric helper'...

Simply put, now they want 390.000 euro from me. And since I don't have that kind of money -I have no money whatsoever, except for what I get every month- they are looking to seize the stuff in my home. Which will hardly cover for even a fraction of what they want from me. But they could care less. So yeah, not having anything at home except for one Dreamcast, my PC, and some necessary stuff is my only option for now...

No worries though, I'm still alive... ;)
Come, bow before your King!... Bow ya shits!...

Dreamcast DUX Limited Edition for sale (new and sealed)

Alec1382
Vagabond

Post#23 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:18 pm

Sounds like you got fucked. I've heard about a lot of cases where criminals use others as their scapegoats, and the police all too readily take their word for it. Seriously, why do they so wholeheartedly trust these criminals?

Be careful they don't take your cats though. Might sound like I'm joking, but from what I've heard these repomen take anything and everything.

elmagicochrisg
Metallic

Post#24 » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:33 pm

Alec1382 wrote:Sounds like you got fucked.

Royally...

Alec1382 wrote:I've heard about a lot of cases where criminals use others as their scapegoats, and the police all too readily take their word for it. Seriously, why do they so wholeheartedly trust these criminals?

Because that criminal (my ex-supplier) squealed like a pig, and I didn't say a word. I don't cooperate with criminals (the cops). They don't take that lightly...

I mean, did they really expect me to rat out my friends?... And lose my self-respect?... No fucking way...

Alec1382 wrote:Be careful they don't take your cats though. Might sound like I'm joking, but from what I've heard these repomen take anything and everything.

They won't take my cats. Pets cannot be seized. Nor can they seize my organs...

Or can they?...

Alec1382
Vagabond

Post#25 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:08 am

Heh... Ever play Headhunter? :D

elmagicochrisg
Metallic

Post#26 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:17 am

Alec1382 wrote:Heh... Ever play Headhunter? :D

Played and finished... ;)

Game just had the best controls ever.

Behind wall, throw coin, roll, shoot, cover...

And the bike. The bike had the most awesome sounding engine. :D

In fact. We should make a challenge with the VR missions... :mrgreen:

Alec1382
Vagabond

Post#27 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:44 am

That game was pretty awesome. Needed a bit more polish though. Great writing though.

That's actually not a bad idea with the VR missions.

rooster
photon blast

Post#28 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:24 am

Damn, this thread went from being comedy to crime drama. I love it

elmagicochrisg
Metallic

Post#29 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:31 am

rooster wrote:Damn, this thread went from being comedy to crime drama. I love it

I'm versatile...

Neohound
Gold Lion

Post#30 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:26 am

It's at this point, if I was a very rich man, I'd offer you 390.000 euros for the disc(just to help you out)........but I'm not. But If you need to lend a fiver any time, just pm me lol

ELMAGICO IS INNOCENT !!