Dreamcast Memorabilia and collectables collections

Post your Dreamcast collections in this section. Wow us with your impressive amount of Sega items ;)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Gocha
letterbomb

Dreamcast Memorabilia and collectables collections

Post#1 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:21 am

(The short version: post here your pictures of dreamcast collectables and memorabilia.)

Hi everyone, as almost everyone knows, SEGA created a lot of different items to celebrate the launch of the dreamcast, their partnerships with other companies and promotional material for events. Every now and then I find a new item, a pen, T-shirt, clock or something else I've never seen before from the era and I think it would be nice to have some kind of catalog of those items with pictures.

I invite you to upload pictures of your personal collections. Every original dreamcast item applies, no matter if it was for sale like a carrying bag or not for sale like E3 promotional items like magnets, pins and pens. Games, consoles, controllers and other peripherals are not part of what I'm looking for unless they were promotion items or special gifts, like some disk that was given at an event or something like that.

I would love to kick start the post with my own picture, but I don't own any original promotional item mself, so thanks in advance to everyone that would like to upload a picture, have fun!