FlorreW collection

Post your Dreamcast collections in this section. Wow us with your impressive amount of Sega items ;)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

FlorreW
Animated Violence

FlorreW collection

Post#1 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:39 pm

Someday I will count what I actually have haha, I was going after full pal buuuuut I think I'm satisfied with what I got for now.

I wanted to secure that I have working dreamcast until im "moving on" so I actually have 5 dreamcasts. Ye I know I'm a weirdo.

IMG_20210921_163402.jpg

IMG_20210921_163417.jpg

bingobongo
minority

Re: FlorreW collection

Post#2 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:10 pm

Love the Densha De Go! controller - I had one of those :) I was forced to sell when times were bleak many years ago. Luckily I still have my 2 psx variants - and the psx got a few more diff. versions as well. Unfortunately, they don't carry over to the ps2 - so you have to buy ps2 controllers specifically for the system.

I'm still surprised none of the translation crews have looked at it - or Tokyo Bus Guide - both games have minimal text (compared to the projects they're working on!) and are kind of impossible to play unless you can read Japanese. Once you get the past the language barrier (with the help of a guide on gamefaqs) they're quite a lot of fun. Hopefully, one day someone will look at them :) (we can dream, can't we?)

Nice collection! 5 Dreamcasts? For the afterlife? I've settled on 3 - but one broke recently (the psu) so now I'm down to just 2 :(