kurtori’s Collection

Post your Dreamcast collections in this section. Wow us with your impressive amount of Sega items ;)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

kurtori
shadow

Re: kurtori’s Collection

Post by kurtori »

@treamcaster Thanks!

The Dreamcast Premiere disc is actually a CD-ROM presskit which has been dumped.
fafadou
Gold Lion

Post by fafadou »

The flinstone is very impressive piece.
Treamcaster
fire
Dreamcast Games you play Online: PSOv1/v2

Post by Treamcaster »

kurtori wrote:@treamcaster Thanks!

The Dreamcast Premiere disc is actually a CD-ROM presskit which has been dumped.

Oh I see. I can't seem to find it online, could you give me an hint? Thanks
kurtori
shadow

Post by kurtori »

The Dreamcast Premiere presskit is here: https://archive.org/details/DreamcastPremiereEurope.7z
Treamcaster
fire

Post by Treamcaster »

Thank you!
Treamcaster
fire

Post by Treamcaster »

I've downloaded from the link you provided and this seems to be the German presskit, which I already had. I thought the one you had was from the UK, the one distributed at the ECTS 2000 in London? How many presskits are out there actually?
kurtori
shadow

Post by kurtori »

Treamcaster wrote:I've downloaded from the link you provided and this seems to be the German presskit, which I already had. I thought the one you had was from the UK, the one distributed at the ECTS 2000 in London? How many presskits are out there actually?

You’re right, I was mistaken when sending that link. I’ll see if I can locate it and I’m sure I could rip it if not.
Treamcaster
fire

Post by Treamcaster »

kurtori wrote:You’re right, I was mistaken when sending that link. I’ll see if I can locate it and I’m sure I could rip it if not.

Yes.

kurtori wrote:Jet Set Radio demo with beta content

According to http://tcrf.net/Jet_Grind_Radio_(Dreamcast), there are at least 2 different demos (Dreamcast Express Vol. 5 v1.001 and Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Vol. 8 v1.020) which have different assets from the final game, however I think the demo you own may be different.

Could this be the undumped version mensioned on maddog's JPN list below?

De La Jet Set Radio (Dorikore) - Catlog No.: HDR-0212 - Dump status: Undumped

or this:

Jet Set Radio Taikenban (trial) - Catlog No.: 610-7888 - CD Serial: 610-7888-0424 1MM1 - NOT FOR SALE

?
Blai
photon blast

Post by Blai »

Treamcaster wrote:According to http://tcrf.net/Jet_Grind_Radio_(Dreamcast), there are at least 2 different demos (Dreamcast Express Vol. 5 v1.001 and Official Sega Dreamcast Magazine Vol. 8 v1.020) which have different assets from the final game, however I think the demo you own may be different.

Could this be the undumped version mensioned on maddog's JPN list below?

De La Jet Set Radio (Dorikore) - Catlog No.: HDR-0212 - Dump status: Undumped

or this:

Jet Set Radio Taikenban (trial) - Catlog No.: 610-7888 - CD Serial: 610-7888-0424 1MM1 - NOT FOR SALE

?

The one that kurtori has is Jet Set Radio Taikenban (trial) - Catlog No.: 610-7888 - CD Serial: 610-7888-0424 1MM1 - NOT FOR SALE
dubcity
Super Sonic

Post by dubcity »

That is a very impressive collection!