Blarneo's Collection

Post your Dreamcast collections in this section. Wow us with your impressive amount of Sega items ;)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, mazonemayu

Blarneo
rebel

Blarneo's Collection

Post#1 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:32 pm

It's almost embarrassingly small compared to some of the other collections I've seen yous guys own here. I hope no-one laughs.

DC2012.JPG

First one here is pretty much just what I pulled out of the closet a couple of weeks ago. Most all of it I bought brand new in 1999-2000. I do see one rumble pack with a torn bar code label on it, so that must've been used.

I stopped buying DC games when I bought a Gamecube on it's launch day later in the year (I missed Metroid badly back then), so it was pretty limited to the 12 you see here. Kicking myself now for not spending $100 bucks on them in 2002-03 when they went on clearance.

DCbuy.jpg

This is what I picked up at a small retro games store last weekend, after I hooked my DC back up. I got these along with an SNES Killer Instinct and Genesis Arch Rivals CIB and cart only of Roadblasters.

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Re: Blarneo's Collection

Post#2 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:23 pm

That is a great set up. You have a lot of great games!

HuntrRose
Vagabond

Post#3 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:50 pm

well played! you have got some great games there

Blarneo
rebel

Post#4 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:48 pm

Mr V & Huntr;

Thanks. That first pic is 4 years old. I was debating selling it on Craig's List back in 2012, when I was packing to move to FL from CO.

Then I remembered selling my Atari7800, my NES (Incl Tengen Tetris), and my step brothers trashing (and breaking) my Intellivision when I was in the Army all those years ago and thought "You're going to regret it one day". So I didn't list it. I'm happy I packed it and brought it with me.

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Post#5 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:54 pm

I always loved ready 2 rumble! That along with a bunch of my games got stolen some years ago. I have yet to get another copy. But I have it on n64 so I can at least still play it.

Saiga GeneCast
dark night

Post#6 » Sun May 14, 2017 7:37 pm

Anybody who laughs at your collection should be ashamed of themselves. Your collection is super awesome.
:)

Justme
rebel

Post#7 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:30 pm

That's a great start for a collection :)

hansikaxa1979
noob

Online Games

Post#8 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:59 am

For information about specific software titles, you could search the
the trademarks at the US Patent & Trademark Office. They have an
advanced search query that may be able to sort by your subject
(computer game software), however this is used by Patent and Trademark
attorneys and will require some learning of structure.
jetpack joyride download

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#9 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:43 pm

SA and Skies of Arcadia are two of the many great games on the system! Nice collection.
Regards,
Bob Dobbs