Dead Or Alive 2: Final (RELEASE!)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Dirge Of Ram
Graffiti Grind

Re: Dead Or Alive 2: Final (RELEASE!)

Post#91 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:01 am

I may have mistaken Hitomi voice data for Ayane.....I wanted to get every System Voice files available from 1 & 2 Ultimate ported straight to Dreamcast ADX flies. Had this idea for a cool mixture off Kasumi, Ein,Tengu, Raidou and Ayane announcing away. I do apologize cannot understand why I assumed was Hitomi files was listening too now. Just found out all the entire DoA cast did the voice over systems for DoA 5 not likely I can get voice samples from that though.

Don't have 1 nor 2 Ultimate plain files anymore ain't redownloading nor recoding them to adx again. Proved can be done just a pure one off we going to get now. Can make better high quality sound files and make a voice pack available be my guest!

For "Hitomi Final" I synced up the music to be the same as the GDI version as the Mediafire one was a early version. As for the GDI you basically have two Spike Tengu costumes so you can have him in that form for Story Mode. He doesn't crash the game at all his fully playable and his cut scenes look even more fantastic.

https://archive.org/details/gdi-dead-or ... ition-2021

Also added the Hard*Core Unpacker and added more info.
Last edited by Dirge Of Ram on Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Post#92 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 3:23 pm

wawa. Never did I'd have thunk this a possible but is

My rev0 cast won't boot it but my 1 sings this

Great work Ranger!!!!

SMiTH
Black Mesa

Post#93 » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:48 pm

another awesome mod by green ranger!
thank you.

Green Ranger
killer

Post#94 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:06 pm

mistamontiel wrote:wawa. Never did I'd have thunk this a possible but is

My rev0 cast won't boot it but my 1 sings this

Great work Ranger!!!!

SMiTH wrote:another awesome mod by green ranger!
thank you.

Just so there's no confusion, the files posted to https://archive.org/details/gdi-dead-or-alive-2-tengu-edition-2021 are edits done by 'Dirge Of Ram' to my 'Dead Or Alive 2: Final' mod. :)

My original DOA2 Final Mod is still available to download on the first page. If people want to experience even more DOA2 goodness, Dirge Of Ram's edit to my mod on archive.org is an interesting alternative. :)

SMiTH
Black Mesa

Post#95 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:56 pm

dirge of ram excellent work on the doa2 mod. :)
green ranger you still kick ass too.

Dirge Of Ram
Graffiti Grind

Post#96 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:43 am

Early Xmas gift massive Thank You to Grey Fox from YouTube for first reviewing the Final Mod 2021! Happy Result making sure this continues being the best fighter on the Dreamcast for everyone to play. Great footage seeing this played with the positive feedback. How pays off to everything that Mr. Green Ranger has done over decade ago.

On Tina video for some very odd reason her Catwalk Model show stage appears on the splash start screen at the end! This has never happened for me throughout my time playing....A glitch in the Matrix.

If anyone else can share these videos kind enough on other Dreamcast sites be great too thanks again Grey Fox.

Dirge Of Ram
Graffiti Grind

Post#97 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:27 am

Open future request I would loved to make a 2022 update best to be left to someone else. One change I like to see get done is to translate all the Japanese text that includes the Save/Load message, UPS, Character Bios and the Ending Credits. If anyone willing to do this help repack the mod up maybe with a new soundtrack, I praise you!

One more seems there third audience out there who can't play this mod on Flycast/Reicast. I don't know about .chd files as I'm unable to convert the gdi mod to that nor do have the emulator. Just another thing to put here. Have a good New Year to all.

Green Ranger
killer

Post#98 » Wed Dec 29, 2021 10:01 pm

Dirge Of Ram wrote: Early Xmas gift massive Thank You to Grey Fox from YouTube for first reviewing the Final Mod 2021! Happy Result making sure this continues being the best fighter on the Dreamcast for everyone to play. Great footage seeing this played with the positive feedback. How pays off to everything that Mr. Green Ranger has done over decade ago.

Has it really been over a decade? Doesn't feel that long ago, but technically it's true. My last DOA release was in 2015, which had new content and combined elements from my previous mods that were released even earlier. Considering when I started posting videos of my mods as well as when I had tutorials up on another forum- yup, it all started 10+ years ago. Amazing how time flies. :)

Dirge Of Ram
Graffiti Grind

Post#99 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:09 am

RabbitC2.jpg

Dead or Alive 2: The Final Rehash

Is Now Finally Available!

CDI

https://archive.org/details/dead-or-ali ... nal-rehash

GDI

https://archive.org/details/dead-or-ali ... ehash-2022

After The Shocking Events Off Final 2021.

Ninja Gaiden Himself Ryu Hayabusa Out To Save Dead or Alive 2: Final.

Yet Again.

I'm Done.

Fun Times Ahead For Our Super Ninjas.
Last edited by Dirge Of Ram on Tue Feb 22, 2022 3:12 am, edited 4 times in total.

Dirge Of Ram
Graffiti Grind

Post#100 » Sun Feb 20, 2022 1:32 pm

PrequelSequelFinal.jpg

Dead or Alive 2: Time Ninja

CDI

https://archive.org/details/dead-or-alive-2-time-ninja

GDI

https://archive.org/details/dead-or-ali ... ninja-2022

Ryu Hayabusa Went One On One Against Greenhorn.

Greenhorn Made One Last Shock Move!

Ninja Gaiden Himself Been Sent Back In Time!

Half Prequel. Half Sequel.

Revisit 1999 Before The Final Times.