Dead Or Alive 2: Final (RELEASE!)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Dirge Of Ram
Graffiti Grind

Re: Dead Or Alive 2: Final (RELEASE!)

Post#121 » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:13 pm

Thank You dubcity, yeah I fully respected on his previous builds. I won't bite on anyone who wants to expand on this further on. I fully done all the Hex stuff on the Story Mode as far I can. I left many things on other pages I wanted to know even on the recent Story Modes!

Just won't be on Twitter, Reddit nor the likes pushing this out leave that to others.

Dirge Of Ram
Graffiti Grind

Post#122 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:11 pm

This Took All Day Had To Be Done. I Don't Just Mean The CDI Building seems Archive has some Beta Uploader thing ah forget it!

BassC2RabbitC2.jpg

Last CDI Revision.

Dead or Alive 2: The Final Rehash!

https://archive.org/details/doa-2-the-final-rehash-alt

Not over springing just had this planned out for today. Plugged the RE2: Special Edition on the page details there to help on.

Hope You Enjoy.

MoeFoh
Uber

Post#123 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:16 pm

I couldn't find a CDI version of DOA2 FINAL TENGU EDITION to download - so I made one with dubcity's new artwork. Credit to green ranger and dirge of ram for a most interesting project. Only tested in demul.

Download here (218.5MB):
https://mega.nz/file/9MZC2BSS#d8TCUcdNG ... MT4qO2Gpzk
Last edited by MoeFoh on Mon Jan 16, 2023 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”
- Charles Bukowski

Dirge Of Ram
Graffiti Grind

Post#124 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:20 am

Thank You MoeFoh. Yeah I was making two different versions at the time seeing what the Dreamcast can do. Just random features to start with until both the first CDI/GDI came together.

Thanks To You MoeFoh & Dubcity you brought in the renewal that Part One needed! So I already backed your CDI/GDI/Cover up to my Archive page. Cheers for helping seriously! Good support all round past few weeks just want to see more people playing having fun with the new mods.

https://archive.org/details/do-a-2-fina ... dition-cdi

I still take the advantage to there Mega links much faster to get.

Worked on NullDC.

MoeFoh
Uber

Post#125 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:57 am

Dirge Of Ram wrote:Thank You MoeFoh. Yeah I was making two different versions at the time seeing what the Dreamcast can do. Just random features to start with until both the first CDI/GDI came together.

Thanks To You MoeFoh & Dubcity you brought in the renewal that Part One needed! So I already backed your CDI/GDI/Cover up to my Archive page. Cheers for helping seriously! Good support all round past few weeks just want to see more people playing having fun with the new mods.

https://archive.org/details/do-a-2-fina ... dition-cdi

I still take the advantage to there Mega links much faster to get.

Worked on NullDC.

I'm on a Windows 7 PC - so hit me up for a CDI version of anything, if needed.
“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.”
- Charles Bukowski

Green Ranger
killer

Post#126 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:14 pm

Awesome, I'm glad you were able to make one more CDI! By the way I love that you said "I'm Never Going Back To Vanilla Ever Again." on your Archive.org page. I've been playing and doing DOA2 mods for so long that I can't even remember much of what was originally in the Vanilla game. :lol:

Dirge Of Ram
Graffiti Grind

Post#127 » Thu Mar 31, 2022 1:30 pm

A Complete Dig at those who keep on playing the Original release today or saying Ultimate is the Ultimate. Bomb Factory songs over Aerosmith sorry Itagaki completely wrong direction by dropping them.

If anymore GDI's get made by me go right ahead make CDI for us all. Personal Goal off my to make sure everyone playing the Best Versions Ever! No matter how many hours that CDI took to make had to do that was a pure one off.

Balanced out everyone Story Modes throughout all three games. I had alotta fun.

Dirge Of Ram
Graffiti Grind

Post#128 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:36 am

Cheers to Victor MK for checking out the recent new CDI revisions. I would like a new music pack one day How Do You Feel!

Dirge Of Ram
Graffiti Grind

Post#129 » Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:13 am

Victor MK has yet again today covered the Tengu Edition CDI for us all.

All three videos off the last updates now right here.

This is the only time the Danger Zone makes one appearance in my Story Modes! Dreamcast needed more stages on the other modes.

Dirge Of Ram
Graffiti Grind

Post#130 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:05 am

KasumiWantsGets.jpg

Dead or Alive 2: Loving Twice

GDI

https://archive.org/details/dead-or-ali ... twice-2022

I Did Say I'll Keep Up With GDI Support While I Can!

Past Four Months Now, This Has Been Keeping Me Going More Then Anything Else Right Now.

What's Install This Time Around? Well Find Out For Yourself!