HayateLeiFang87.jpg

LeonJannLook34.jpg

AyaneKasumiBeta33.jpg

Dead or Alive 2: Trust Ayane Plan

CDI

https://archive.org/details/dead-or-ali ... n-2023-cdi

GDI

https://archive.org/details/dead-or-ali ... n-2023-gdi

Thirty New Edited Costumes along with yet another New Full Story Mode Script.

Loving Twice battling & getting all this made, only can do what you can do.

I'm having way more fun seeing new Costume results folding out.

Do have The Three Timelines to work on still so keep on rebuilding over each time.

What's Instore For Chapter 34? I'm Happy with The Plan Trilogy, So Be Long Time Out.

Dirge Of Ram
Graffiti Grind

Re: Dead Or Alive 2: Final (RELEASE!)

Post#282 » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:25 pm

The Redream emulator issue popping up again for potential new players. Solved many pages ago the fact been including the boot.bin file on all CDI pages since then. One simple 1mb is the missing link to place in the Working Directory should get CDI & GDI booted up.

Leave the file below here too

So again hoping to get new players playing this Mod Series which took me Two Years to build up on. The Ultimate Edition came out in 2008 that how much history behind this series that's just continuing on forwards.

After making 33 Full Chapters worth only going to get even better & better with me at hands always!
Attachments
boot.bin-redream.zip
(1.03 MiB) Downloaded 40 times

Dirge Of Ram
Graffiti Grind

Post#283 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 3:33 pm

Thanks to Within Toluca for playing Trust Kasumi Plan & Trust Ayane Plan. Thanks to Victor MK for playing Trust Tina Plan with reissued Soundtrack.

I'm so grateful for their help that they given me this past year with these videos. Remastering this up Thirty-Three times alot off hard work indeed. Hey, support your Locals & Play Them, don't take these mods for granted. I won't have the energy to do all this World Building a second time round.

No rush to make Chapter 34 right now. I like to see about changing up textures to the standard Danger Zone stage. The Spiral video screens always wanted to display something else. About 115 Texture Screens used for frame by frame Dead or Alive 1 intro with abit more for Kasumi. My Photoshops skills are very limited so for the time being enjoy The Plan Trilogy. Thanks.

Dirge Of Ram
Graffiti Grind

Post#284 » Sat Oct 21, 2023 3:43 pm

GreenhornLeiFangNew3425.jpg

AyaneRyuNew435.jpg

TinaJannNew012.jpg

HayabusaNewPlan34.jpg

Dead or Alive 2: The New 56

CDI

https://archive.org/details/cdi-dead-or ... ew-56-2023

GDI

https://archive.org/details/gdi-dead-or ... ew-56-2023

Rebuilding Up The Dreamcast Prototypes One By One. The Prototype Timeline Now Unlocked!

This Is Chapter 34.

Okay I'm In No Rush To Make Chapter 35 nor Remaking a 115 Frame By Frame DoA1 Intro Screens.

Five By Five!

Dirge Of Ram
Graffiti Grind

Post#285 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:23 pm

February56Start.jpg

TinaGreenNew56Era.jpg

JannGreenhorn56Blue.jpg

AyaneGreenhorn56Era.jpg

Dead or Alive 2: Before February

CDI

https://archive.org/details/cdi-dead-or ... ruary-2023

GDI

https://archive.org/details/gdi-dead-or ... ruary-2023

The 0.95 Prototype Build, That The One You Wanted To Play Right?!

The New 56 Continues On Forwards With Chapter 35.

I'm Always Repeating Myself On Here, I'm Having A Great Time Playing.

Wish Was Still The 90's!

Five By Five!

Dirge Of Ram
Graffiti Grind

Post#286 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:30 pm

Thanks to Within Toluca for playing Before February that's Chapter 35. I could say alot about these Prototypes but want you to play these for yourself!

Good Long while before I start up on Chapter 36 that's for sure.

Try to learn about that Naomi Library HRCV Tool not had much success with Blender unfortunately. If India & Raidou models can be completed. If it possible to restore up The Koku-an or recreate beta Spiral Stage. How about Importing over Claire Redfield model?

I'm Thinking Much Bigger then just adding random Pokémon hats that's for sure!

ryu_highabusa
shadow

Post#287 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:17 am

Did you know the stages in versus mode in the original DOA2 are NOT random?

In the PS2/DC versions, players pick the first stage but after that if you continue the set it loads from a list (see screenshot).

The original arcade release doesn't have a versus level select at all, it just loads from a list.

It's interesting that they'd use both the high-poly (0x09) and low-poly (0x02) versions of the Danger Zone in versus, isn't it?

Dirge Of Ram
Graffiti Grind

Post#288 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:40 am

Cruel Joke the default Danger Zone stage that Team Ninja addons for every mode! Select the Dragon Hills then bam you heading right to the Danger Zone stage next, Boring Order List! Removed main one on Watch & VS anyways.

JannHayate1.jpg

HayateJann2.jpg

Chapter 36 going well so far. I used Cbnj's PNG Texture Patcher for Hayate here as recoloured up his Jacket again. As I have been using PVR Texture Packer since Trust Kasumi Plan was made one used on Jann Lee here. That has this bad Resize issue that didn't occur with PNG one not yet anyway. Guess the part didn't want to recolour up!

More Folders & Files for more fresh Costumes & Stages. Hopefully more off The New 56 for this New Year time.

ryu_highabusa
shadow

Post#289 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:28 pm

Dirge Of Ram wrote:If making New Slots possible would be nice to get Hard*Core costumes in wouldn't want anything else.

Changing the maximum costume value is easy enough (ram 8c183f2d / rom 173F2D); the tricky part is adding additional model position data.

Dirge Of Ram wrote:Still like to have real complete list off all cut-scene hex addresses.

I'm getting close. More than halfway done but still going thru the list. Finding references to potentially a few deleted cutscenes too. Need to figure out how to trigger them.
ImageImageImage

Dirge Of Ram wrote:The Danger Zone tag stage must be replaced with new Tag Team stage!

In 2LE, the Tag Stages are at ram address 8c185313 and rom address 175313. It's just 08 seven times. (In the PS2 versions is 02 seven times.)

Dirge Of Ram wrote:Hoping India & Raidou can be done for 2024!

I can defeat the character select lockout, however, the FPU starts going nuts when these characters attempt to render on screen. I suspect the models are in a slightly older format and need some tweaking before they're compatible - I'm not certain however on the cause of the crash and welcome any and all input.

Here's my DOA2LE ghidra project if you want to poke around: https://github.com/ryu-highabusa/COMDATsamba/blob/main/Sample/2000-08-29_JP_LIMITED_1ST_READ.bin.gzf. I might have already found some of the values you're looking for.

Dirge Of Ram
Graffiti Grind

Post#290 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:47 am

Truly Appreciated Thanks. I'll wait till actual Rom hex addresses are done. Not quite figured out the Ram address side off things yet. Would like the Time Attack stage order too please. Kasumi & Ayane in the Editor Stage could be anything. Really look forwards to watching any deleted scenes in real time from this game that just be amazing.

Change those Tag Team stage values all lead to a game crash, the Danger Zone completely hard locked in. I have edited up the Danger Zone floor reused same one from Chapter 35.

FloorDZ1.jpg

2D Characters portraits glitch up now changed the background not the 3D ones thankfully. This is on NullDC soon be playing on the Hardware once get everything done this December.

TagTeamFloor1.jpg

PNG Texture Packer did on Bass here VS PVR Texture Packer on Tina. Totally been the Real Deal Thanks to CBNJ.

India & Raidou models are incomplete. That whole create your own custom content kicks off with the Naomi Library tool becomes available maybe that'll help out.

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=16818&hilit=Naomi+Library