Xenocider/Project Q

Moderator: VasiliyRS

User avatar
mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur
Posts: 3946

Re: Xenocider/Project Q

Post#361 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:39 am

question: with the cancelled kickstarter & all, will those of us who had already paid, get what they backed for?
We are SEGA generation.

User avatar
hombreimaginario
Developer
Posts: 321
Contact:

Re: Xenocider/Project Q

Post#362 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:54 am

mazonemayu wrote:question: with the cancelled kickstarter & all, will those of us who had already paid, get what they backed for?

I'm not sure I understand. When the KS failed, no money was charged at all.

Those who were still interested have pre-ordered from our website (or so we always assumed).

User avatar
mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur
Posts: 3946

Re: Xenocider/Project Q

Post#363 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:47 pm

Nevermind, I seem to have ordered the game directly from your site, in 2016 :lol:

It has been so long, I just couldn’t remember. I knew I paid for something LoL :mrgreen:
We are SEGA generation.

User avatar
hombreimaginario
Developer
Posts: 321
Contact:

Re: Xenocider/Project Q

Post#364 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:21 pm

mazonemayu wrote:Nevermind, I seem to have ordered the game directly from your site, in 2016 :lol:

It has been so long, I just couldn’t remember. I knew I paid for something LoL :mrgreen:

I could swear that was the case xD

But glad to hear you didn't lose faith and cancel! :lol:

User avatar
mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur
Posts: 3946

Re: Xenocider/Project Q

Post#365 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:24 pm

hombreimaginario wrote:But glad to hear you didn't lose faith and cancel! :lol:



As long as I see an update of a project on a regular basis (a few times a year is good enough for me), I never cancel :mrgreen:
We are SEGA generation.

User avatar
Nico0020
Heroine Console
Posts: 482

Re: Xenocider/Project Q

Post#366 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:35 pm

These guys ha e been excellent about updates. Shame about their KS, but the project is shaping up it seems. I hope to see them get back to their visual novel after this.

Just a few updates a year makes all the difference. *Cough* Elysian shadows *cough* slave * cough cough cough*

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

shenhulahula
shadow
Posts: 7

Re: Xenocider/Project Q

Post#367 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:30 pm

Do you plan on selling a digital version (for use with USB-GDROM/GDEmu/Terraonion MODE)? Or physical copies only?

User avatar
hombreimaginario
Developer
Posts: 321
Contact:

Re: Xenocider/Project Q

Post#368 » Sun May 03, 2020 1:36 pm

shenhulahula wrote:Do you plan on selling a digital version (for use with USB-GDROM/GDEmu/Terraonion MODE)? Or physical copies only?


Only physical copies are planned for now.

There is one method we might-whoknows-perhaps use in case there was enough demand for CDI downloads for GDemu, though. But we'll see.

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “New Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users