Page 32 of 37

Re: Xenocider/Project Q

Posted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:47 am
by DCGX
I like it in black and white. Will the final poster be colorized?

Re: Xenocider/Project Q

Posted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:57 am
by hombreimaginario
mazonemayu wrote:very 80's 8-) 8-)


I was aiming for an early 90's Jim Lee's X-men vibe actually, but 80's will do ;)

DCGX wrote:I like it in black and white. Will the final poster be colorized?


Honestly? We haven't decided that yet. I so believe the poster will look more interesting in its original lineart form. More authentic, more exclusive, so to speak.

Re: Xenocider/Project Q

Posted: Wed May 17, 2017 8:28 am
by DCGX
Nice!

Re: Xenocider/Project Q

Posted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:01 pm
by mazonemayu
hombreimaginario wrote:
mazonemayu wrote:very 80's 8-) 8-)


I was aiming for an early 90's Jim Lee's X-men vibe actually, but 80's will do ;)




close enough :lol: 8-)

Re: Xenocider/Project Q

Posted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:52 pm
by hombreimaginario
And this is how the Limited Edition should end up looking! :D

Image

http://retrosumus.com/product/xenocider ... l-edition/

:D

Re: Xenocider/Project Q

Posted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:40 pm
by DCGX
Slick.

Re: Xenocider/Project Q

Posted: Wed May 31, 2017 6:17 am
by hombreimaginario
New stage, new enemies (lots of them actually), a huge influence from the Shinobi series, some nice transparency effects here and there and... Sakura's Realm is here :D



More info: http://www.thedreamcastjunkyard.co.uk/2 ... ng-on.html

Exclusive poster to be included with all pre-orders! Get yours today: http://retrosumus.com/shop/

Re: Xenocider/Project Q

Posted: Wed May 31, 2017 12:36 pm
by BloodBrother
hombreimaginario wrote:
mazonemayu wrote:very 80's 8-) 8-)


I was aiming for an early 90's Jim Lee's X-men vibe actually, but 80's will do ;)

DCGX wrote:I like it in black and white. Will the final poster be colorized?


Honestly? We haven't decided that yet. I so believe the poster will look more interesting in its original lineart form. More authentic, more exclusive, so to speak.


X-Men 2099?! :)

Re: Xenocider/Project Q

Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:37 am
by hombreimaginario
Guys, don't forget to check out our last video. We are particularly proud of how this stage came out :)

Also, regarding release... honestly, we could keep the release date for late june as originally announced... But I'd rather polish and beta-test everything a thousand times and make sure it works flawlessly than rush the release just to meet the deadline. And that's what we're planning to do.

We are meeting again this weekend to work on the last stage (which implies that, of course, we haven't showed them all) and will probably reveal some things then. Most likely the new target release date among them.

Re: Xenocider/Project Q

Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:22 am
by Wrath of Khan
hombreimaginario wrote:Guys, don't forget to check out our last video. We are particularly proud of how this stage came out :)

Also, regarding release... honestly, we could keep the release date for late june as originally announced... But I'd rather polish and beta-test everything a thousand times and make sure it works flawlessly than rush the release just to meet the deadline. And that's what we're planning to do.

We are meeting again this weekend to work on the last stage (which implies that, of course, we haven't showed them all) and will probably reveal some things then. Most likely the new target release date among them.

Could be nice to have some surprises for the finished game too, not showing everything in advance. Just a thought. Yeah, best polish and release when its done, sounds good .