Mr Nutz on Dreamcast ?

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

dreamcast-news
Prince of Persia

Re: Mr Nutz on Dreamcast ?

Post#21 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:10 am

Impulse wrote:
dreamcast-news wrote:Thanks for translate, Impulse.
Excellent !

And thank you for the updates dreamcast-news! Please keep us updated on new developments with Mr.Nutz. You are the French DC man! ;)

Some questions for players : http://dreamcast-news.blogspot.com/2015 ... nnent.html
- Dev - Hacks - Homebrews - Games - Demos -

hombreimaginario
Developer

Post#22 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:51 pm

dreamcast-news wrote:
Impulse wrote:
dreamcast-news wrote:Thanks for translate, Impulse.
Excellent !

And thank you for the updates dreamcast-news! Please keep us updated on new developments with Mr.Nutz. You are the French DC man! ;)

Some questions for players : http://dreamcast-news.blogspot.com/2015 ... nnent.html

I understand that the guy's french and all, but why he keeps communicating with potential buyers exclusively in french is beyond me. We're spanish and I don't expect potential Ameba fans to use poor automatic translators in order to communicate with us... :\

Impulse
Admin

Post#23 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:40 pm

hombreimaginario wrote:I understand that the guy's french and all, but why he keeps communicating with potential buyers exclusively in french is beyond me. We're spanish and I don't expect potential Ameba fans to use poor automatic translators in order to communicate with us... :\

Indeed, hopefully they hire an English translator. I'm also worried that most fans will ignore the project if it stays French only. If they do a Kickstarter I hope that is one of the things they choose to do before launch.
-Impulse

dreamcast-news
Prince of Persia

Post#24 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:13 pm

hombreimaginario wrote:I understand that the guy's french and all, but why he keeps communicating with potential buyers exclusively in french is beyond me. We're spanish and I don't expect potential Ameba fans to use poor automatic translators in order to communicate with us... :\

Maybe because ~50/75% of retrogamers worldwide are French. Maybe (or not). :)

Omnibot2000
MegaDeath

Post#25 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:38 am

porque él no habla Inglés. Easy as that. I saw an answer of him (on FB) he apologized and said that he just can't. While it is normal in the rest of the world to communicate in english (even a low-level-english like mine) it seems to be normal in France to ignore this language.

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#26 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:26 am

Omnibot2000 wrote: it seems to be normal in France to ignore this language.

It's called chauvinism :lol:
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

hombreimaginario
Developer

Post#27 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:45 am

dreamcast-news wrote:Maybe because ~50/75% of retrogamers worldwide are French. Maybe (or not). :)

You're just f*cking with me, right? :mrgreen:

Impulse wrote:I'm also worried that most fans will ignore the project if it stays French only.

Honestly, that's my concern. I'd love to have this game for the DC and I think it deserves as much exposure as it can get, by if they keep communication exclusively in french they are not helping themselves. In my humble opinion and with all due respect, of course.

Omnibot2000 wrote:porque él no habla Inglés. Easy as that. I saw an answer of him (on FB) he apologized and said that he just can't.

When a friend of mine who doesn't speak english wants to announce something or to communicate in such language, he asks one of us for help. It takes us about 1 minute, come on man :P

Omnibot2000 wrote:While it is normal in the rest of the world to communicate in english (even a low-level-english like mine) it seems to be normal in France to ignore this language.

mazonemayu wrote:It's called chauvinism :lol:

I think this two quotes are related to each other for some reason :P

Now seriously, don't get me wrong, no offense, etc. I just don't get why they don't ask pretty much any fan or friend (hey, here's Zouzz for instance) to simply do a quick translation when they're abour to write a new post. It doesn't even need to be a perfect translation. It would take a minute and help get them much more exposure, I think. That's all.

dreamcast-news
Prince of Persia

Post#28 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:42 am

I understand your position, french language is an extremely rich language (richer than most) and google translator is poor.

Wait the kickstarter for the english language. :)
I'll give news when i could.

hombreimaginario
Developer

Post#29 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:47 am

Yeah, thank you for the updates, man ;)

Impulse
Admin

Post#30 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:13 pm

dreamcast-news wrote:I understand your position, french language is an extremely rich language (richer than most) and google translator is poor.

Wait the kickstarter for the english language. :)
I'll give news when i could.

Yes, thank you very much for the updates. You are our source for Mr.Nutz 2 :)
-Impulse