Cornerb0y
killer

Re: SLaVE

Post#381 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:33 pm

dave_van_damn
fragger

Post#382 » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:33 am

I've emailed goatstore twice in the past 2 weeks about a refund and I've heard nothing.
aka DavidHK on DC games.

Fuseki
shadow

Post#383 » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:34 pm

Mailed them, and also opened a ticket 11 days ago. No response. Seems like they took what was left of the money and ran...

dave_van_damn
fragger

Post#384 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:42 am

Yeah, it's been a month for me. I gave them the benefit of the doubt since their updates said you could get a refund at anytime. But no...
aka DavidHK on DC games.

Fuseki
shadow

Post#385 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:22 pm

*shrug* oh well. No more purchases for homebrew titles for me. Sorry, devs. When a long- time purveyor of DC titles and other stuff screws those who have supported them over the years, it taints everything. Bowing out...

DarkSynbios
Prince of Persia

Post#386 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:29 pm

Fuseki wrote:*shrug* oh well. No more purchases for homebrew titles for me. Sorry, devs. When a long- time purveyor of DC titles and other stuff screws those who have supported them over the years, it taints everything. Bowing out...

You have a right but not all is bad, they are a few indie teams you can trust.

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Post#387 » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:09 pm

DarkSynbios wrote:
Fuseki wrote:*shrug* oh well. No more purchases for homebrew titles for me. Sorry, devs. When a long- time purveyor of DC titles and other stuff screws those who have supported them over the years, it taints everything. Bowing out...

You have a right but not all is bad, they are a few indie teams you can trust.

My thoughts exactly. A few bad people ruin it for those that actually produce content.

Wrath of Khan
Power Stone

Post#388 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:52 am

It did take a week for my refund to come through. Perhaps goatstore will still honour the remaining refunds. But yes, Slave so obviously had a broken game engine- nothing to do with bugs.

Wombat
Power Stone

Post#389 » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:29 am

Im sad to see how the goat store managed to mess this up so badly. Why do those that break promises have such an hard time to do some proper communication.

Also, I highly doubt they sold a lot of copies during the pre-order round, why not pro-actively contact all the buyers sent them a beta copy with the so-called game breaking bug, and let them at least have a taste of the product they paid for many years ago.

Return to “New Games”