SLaVE

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Re: SLaVE

Post#321 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:36 pm

Got that refund. But its in an old paypal account or something... gotta find it... lol. I don't see slave coming this year.

dreamcast-news
Prince of Persia

Post#322 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:26 am

Hi,
I want to tell a refund, where can I request ?
- Dev - Hacks - Homebrews - Games - Demos -

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Post#323 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:57 pm

dreamcast-news wrote:Hi,
I want to tell a refund, where can I request ?

There should be a goatstore order email in your mail. Quote the order number on the goatstore website when you open a ticket to request refund. Goat Dan i trust - its the developer I do not have faith in to ever resolve this project.

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout

Post#324 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:34 pm

The way I feel about this project now is similar to what someone said to Falco over at DCemulation regarding the mess that is Elysian Shadows.

Basically I am soured on the whole thing. Even if the game came out, I have no excitement over it anymore. I am out of good will at this point, they tried to make a game and failed. It's time to move on.

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Post#325 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:17 pm

Nico0020 wrote:The way I feel about this project now is similar to what someone said to Falco over at DCemulation regarding the mess that is Elysian Shadows.

At least Dan gives refunds. So I don't know how much money the developer receives. Didn't Falco get a lot of money from crowd funding, that will never be seen again?

BloodBrother
core

Post#326 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:32 am

This saddens me
THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT IS A LIE.

If you want it, come and take it from me. If you think you can, you still dont know me.

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout

Post#327 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:45 am

The-Amazing-Mr_V wrote:
Nico0020 wrote:The way I feel about this project now is similar to what someone said to Falco over at DCemulation regarding the mess that is Elysian Shadows.

At least Dan gives refunds. So I don't know how much money the developer receives. Didn't Falco get a lot of money from crowd funding, that will never be seen again?

Yes. Dan/TheGoatStore is giving refunds. However the devs have been completely mute regarding this, only to pop in once every 8-12 months to say it will be finished in another month or so just to disappear again.

Falco and his team used up all the money, and are not offering refunds. Afaik, he moved and is working for AMD now with a new baby too. He has a completely new life at this point.

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#328 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:09 pm

Falco is a thief. Plain and simple.

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Post#329 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:19 pm

Yup, no updates and rumours that hypertension is itself not really in development anymore either. Neither project will be likely to be kissed by the light of day I reckon.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#330 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:44 am

Well if they cant fix it or dont have the time in good faith make it open src to the public so we can try why not

Return to “New Games”