Warforce : Online FPS

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Wombat
Vagabond

Re: Warforce : Online FPS

Post#11 » Wed May 07, 2014 2:10 pm

Thats very unfortunate to hear, good luck guys!

Crystal Triad
Developer

Post#12 » Fri May 09, 2014 8:45 am

Hello everyone, I was the Lead Programmer at Crystal Triad and I would like to explain why this happened and why I left the company.

Back in '09, me and 2 other people met up on a game development forum wanting to form a team, I was only 12 years old by this time but I have been learning computer programming since I was 7/8 years old. My whole life I wanted to be a games developer. I first learned Lua for a simple games development tool called 'ROBLOX' and then I moved onto C++ at the age of 10. Anyway, what my point is. Is that I'm currently 16 and I've got my whole life in front of me and I don't feel I'm ready to go and start a full time business with little to no funding. I cannot get into debt and this is exactly where I would be going if I stuck into Crystal Triad Productions. I hope you can understand this has been a hard choice for me. Quitting at my dream when I am so close to achieving it however I have to do this.

Now to talk about the future of Crystal Triad Productions and Warforce. The guys over at Crystal Triad are going to be continuing development on a game, I have no clue if they are continuing warforce or not however I can a sure you that Crystal Triad Productions will live beyond my departure from the company.

Thanks for all the support guys.

natelegz
minority

Post#13 » Sat May 10, 2014 1:29 pm

Shame to hear But I fully understand shit i didnt know you was just a kid nobody could be mad at you for that like you said you got your whole life ahead of you and Since you been coding at since a young age im sure something better will come along

Crystal Triad
Developer

Post#14 » Fri May 23, 2014 7:14 pm

Hello everyone, while we are lacking of a programmer we would like to talk about what type of First Person Shooter that Warforce will be... Warforce is a mage first person shooter similar to "Catacomb 3-D" by ID Software. The game will have 3 different maps and 12 different spells to cast on your enemy. You only get one game mode and that is Free for all. More details soon and once we get a programmer, we'll start to show screenshots.

Thanks,

Crystal Triad

DarkSynbios
DC-Talk Addict

Post#15 » Sun May 25, 2014 2:53 am

Hey guys! Why dont hire a programmer and ask for donate? I think many people they will help you with that! :)

Crystal Triad
Developer

Post#16 » Sun May 25, 2014 8:07 am

We would love to hire a programmer however we need someone local to us and the isle of arran and surrounding areas isn't really blooming with programmers. :-/

Thanks,

Crystal Triad

Crystal Triad
Developer

Post#17 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:06 pm

Good news everyone! We have a programmer now! We're back on track to make the ultimate dreamcast online game, with the modem driver finished, we have modem support in the works!

In other good news, we'll have an offline / botmatch demo out soon that will show off our engine and graphics! So look out for that too.

Screenshots coming this week.

Thanks,

Crystal Triad

VasiliyRS
Uber

Post#18 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:16 pm

Awesome news guys!
we have modem support in the works!

And BBA?

Crystal Triad
Developer