The Ghost Blade

Moderator: VasiliyRS

User avatar
Wrath of Khan
Feet of Fury
Posts: 572

Re: The Ghost Blade

Post#241 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:01 am

Mines gotta be incoming...

User avatar
hombreimaginario
Developer
Posts: 304
Contact:

Re: The Ghost Blade

Post#242 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:29 pm

mstar wrote:
hombreimaginario wrote:At last I got my LE copy. Thank God.


What do you think of it, in terms of quality?


The same quality you'd expect from previous NGdevTeam releases I guess. I know it's not really the same team, yeah, but just so you know what I mean.

But, instead of a dvd case with a double tray in one side and the manual on the other, there's a disc on each side of the case, and the manual over one of them, so it can get marks because it's "pushed" against the disc tray... I'm not sure I'm explaining myself properly...

That would only affect the LE, of course. RE wouldn't have that (potential) problem.

User avatar
Wrath of Khan
Feet of Fury
Posts: 572

Re: The Ghost Blade

Post#243 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:12 am

Sheesh... Hucast site down for maintenance again.

User avatar
ae.tc
Anarki
Posts: 95
Contact:

Re: The Ghost Blade

Post#244 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:07 am

via twit..

(7th/NOV)

@hucastgames wrote:The Ghost Blade CE will be delivered in about 2 weeks!
• Sega Mega-Tech • SNK MVS • Sega Naomi 2 • Kaneko AX • Taito F3 ••

User avatar
Nico0020
Beats of Rage
Posts: 415

Re: The Ghost Blade

Post#245 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:51 pm

Im kinda curious for those who ordered the regular edition, did you get the original dvd case or a jewl case?

User avatar
Wrath of Khan
Feet of Fury
Posts: 572

Re: The Ghost Blade

Post#246 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:59 am

ae.tc wrote:via twit..

(7th/NOV)

@hucastgames wrote:The Ghost Blade CE will be delivered in about 2 weeks!

Good news. I'm looking forward to playing it to death.

User avatar
mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur
Posts: 3921

Re: The Ghost Blade

Post#247 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:28 am

Wrath of Khan wrote:Good news. I'm looking forward to playing it to death.


I'm looking forward to completing it the same day it arrives :lol:
We are SEGA generation.

User avatar
Wrath of Khan
Feet of Fury
Posts: 572

Re: The Ghost Blade

Post#248 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:53 pm

mazonemayu wrote:
Wrath of Khan wrote:Good news. I'm looking forward to playing it to death.


I'm looking forward to completing it the same day it arrives :lol:

True, but then you can replay it. I beat Sturmwind three times.

User avatar
mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur
Posts: 3921

Re: The Ghost Blade

Post#249 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:28 pm

ok, but those are 2 totally different genres, most top down shooters can usually be finished purely on reflexes (bosses excluded) while sidescrollers take a lot of memorizing and learning patterns & shit...I finished most of the indie shooters the day they arrived or the day after
We are SEGA generation.

User avatar
Wrath of Khan
Feet of Fury
Posts: 572

Re: The Ghost Blade

Post#250 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:31 pm

mazonemayu wrote:ok, but those are 2 totally different genres, most top down shooters can usually be finished purely on reflexes (bosses excluded) while sidescrollers take a lot of memorizing and learning patterns & shit...I finished most of the indie shooters the day they arrived or the day after

Your probably much better at shmups than I am.

My neo xyx disc stopped working just as I was getting back into it. Grrrr.

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “New Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users