Elysian Shadows

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

dreamcast-news
Prince of Persia

Re: Elysian Shadows

Post#251 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:15 pm

Hi DCGX,
DCGX wrote:At least with 'Twist-It' he never asked and received people's money.
And yet, he asked, look : http://www.dreamcast-news.com/2015/01/t ... tions.html ( I paid 40€. ;-| )

DCGX wrote:With Hucast, I mean, that's a whole other can of worms, but his games still get released in a reasonable amount of time. Even if it's the same game (again, a whole other can of worms).
Deadlines haven't been met often but the problem is the broken promises.
- Dev - Hacks - Homebrews - Games - Demos -

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#252 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:34 pm

By asking for money I took it to mean a crowdfunding effort. I saw his website years ago with preorders, saw not much else of the game, and never preordered. I'll got out on a limb and assume not too many preordered 'Twist-It' in general.

As far as Hucast, sure I agree.

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#253 » Tue May 01, 2018 2:36 am

DCGX wrote:With Hucast, I mean, that's a whole other can of worms, but his games still get released in a reasonable amount of time.

when was the last time anyone heard anything about Redux 2? :lol:
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

dreamcast-news
Prince of Persia

Post#254 » Tue May 01, 2018 3:30 am

Hucast wrote in january 2017 :
- Dev - Hacks - Homebrews - Games - Demos -

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#255 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:25 am

Just an update to my asking for my money back via Facebook at the end of April, I never received a comment from Falco or the ES account. They didn't delete it either, so there's that. Falco apparently just accepted a full time job with AMD up in Boston, so there's no way this game is ever getting finished.

Anonymouse
Outtrigger

Post#256 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:21 pm

DCGX wrote:Just an update to my asking for my money back via Facebook at the end of April, I never received a comment from Falco or the ES account. They didn't delete it either, so there's that. Falco apparently just accepted a full time job with AMD up in Boston, so there's no way this game is ever getting finished.

I doubt that this game will get finished as well. From what ive actually seen of the 'game', it doesnt even look good. Its basically an engine with no game. Where has all the time went?
Dreamcast: Blue Swirl, 60hz, White LED, Removable battery holder, Internal SD card reader, BBA, DreamPi, RGB Scart

Nz17
St.Jimmy

Post#257 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:06 am

AMD hired Falco? Poor AMD!

Tarnish
Prince of Persia

Post#258 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:42 am

Nz17 wrote:AMD hired Falco? Poor AMD!

He'll probably be fine there, as he probably has a boss to make sure shit actually gets done on time.

Nico0020
Sunday Shootout

Post#259 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:30 am

DCGX wrote:Just an update to my asking for my money back via Facebook at the end of April, I never received a comment from Falco or the ES account. They didn't delete it either, so there's that. Falco apparently just accepted a full time job with AMD up in Boston, so there's no way this game is ever getting finished.

Yea I actually saw that too. This game was never getting finished, the money is all gone. Once I knew that, I knew it was a pipe dream. Even if he did finish the game on his own, he has no way of producing a physical game at this point.

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#260 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:50 am

I thought they had an agreement with Watermelon that Watermelon would produce all the physical items? Of course, that was before Tulio left Watermelon.

Return to “New Games”